Pre Match Thread

dont_do_it_doug.

reading some people in this thread you would think we are playing against Messi, Suarez and Neymar tonight

We don't need to be to lose

well they are the worst team to turn up at Villa Park this season, their is a reason they are playing for a cash strapped club. Whats the point in watching the game if think a team with Clayton Donaldson or Jonathan Spector are going to destroy us

2 of their 3 wins this season have come from newly promoted teams

Jack and Gil would be getting lumps kicked out of them, lower league sides have no other option. Look at Traore.

Veretout and Westwood having passing as an attribute. Bacuna and Amavi can cross a ball. Gestede can head a ball. Sinclair and Gabby can run. Richards, Lescott and Clark should be solid enough for these.

I actually think this line up will work, and if not, Jack and Gil are there to change things.

Lets be positive geezers

• Like 4

reading some people in this thread you would think we are playing against Messi, Suarez and Neymar tonight

well they are the worst team to turn up at Villa Park this season, their is a reason they are playing for a cash strapped club. Whats the point in watching the game if think a team with Clayton Donaldson or Jonathan Spector are going to destroy us

Worst team to come to VP? I'd say Notts County are worse. And we couldn't even beat them in normal time.

That to me is a cocky selection from him he dosnt rate ayew at all of your gunna put that shite team out throw ayew in give him 90 mins 12mil shafted aston villa will no doubt ruin everyones wednesday were a joke. A team that is struggling against a bitter rival and gues what dim tim serves that muck line up.

Gabby must have some dirt on all his managers for a forward player he is the worst ive seen yet again and again he plays.

Come 9.45 tim you will have one leg outta villa park us fans wont let you forget it if we lose tonight.

Horses for courses. Gestede got a hatrick against them last season. He'll be confident against their defence. Their defence will pay a lot of attention to him, leaving Sinclair and Gabby free, let alone other who can score for us against Championship opposition. Logical selection for me. 

• Like 1

Worst team to come to VP? I'd say Notts County are worse. And we couldn't even beat them in normal time.

any team with Paul Robinson in their squad is automatically the crappest team going ;)