League cup 3rd round draw

StefanAVFC

Rather avoid those tramps

This.

Why the **** does everyone want to play these rocket polishers?

It's a no-win situation - if we lose, we won't hear the end of it for years. If we win they'll make up some bullshit excuse.

Of course, not to be outdone by the Yammers, small heath knuckledraggers will totally destroy whatever part of the ground they are housed in. So, large repair bill.

Don't forget the MASSIVE policing bill too.

And not forgetting the untermensch will be more interested in stabbing people than watching the actual game. So violence and possible pitch invasions (which we really can't afford) are on the cards.

No, sorry, I don't want to play these shitnibblers. Ever.

• Like 4

Just checked and whilst I think in the FA Cup the away team is entitled to 15% of capacity, in the League Cup is it only 10%.

22.2 In all Cup Competition matches, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 10 per cent of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance (any variation to that figure shall be subject to the consent of the Management Committee) and on the following conditions: - 

http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/competition/rules/#22

So they should only get max 4,200, not the 6,500 that Albion got last season.  You'd like to think WMP will be consistent and not allow them any extra tickets like with us for the QF at the sty a few years ago.

I'll be surprised if they're given North Upper with Villa below given what happened with Albion.  Maybe they'll just give a couple more blocks, upper and lower along Witton Lane?

Edited by stato

Calm down lads, Its an evening game most of the rocket polishers have to be in by 7pm because of curfew restrictions. And for those that don't it's a big ask to save up £15 plus bus fare in less than month, that's a big chunk of benefit and they have their roll ups, white lightning and bags of glue to think about.

There will be more than enough police to deal with the idiot's that do turn up, we can just sit back and enjoy the annihilation.

Edited by av1

Just checked and whilst I think in the FA Cup the away team is entitled to 15% of capacity, in the League Cup is it only 10%.

22.2 In all Cup Competition matches, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 10 per cent of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance (any variation to that figure shall be subject to the consent of the Management Committee) and on the following conditions: - 

So they should only get max 4,200, not the 6,500 that Albion got last season.  You'd like to think WMP will be consistent and not allow them any extra tickets like with us for the QF at the sty a few years ago.

I'll be surprised if they're given North Upper with Villa below given what happened with Albion.  Maybe they'll just give a couple more blocks, upper and lower along Witton Lane?

Good points made, 

Yeah IIRC we had a reduced allocation at the sty in the cup a few seasons ago. 

Give them the usual league game allocation of 3k in the top and bottom corner of the witton and let the sods throw seats, pi55 & shite at each other. 

One more thing Mods, 

Can we change the name of the opening folder to the correct team name. i.e. 

SHA

The Great Unwashed 

Knuckle Draggers 

Rat Boys 

Bummers 

Benefit Street City

Six Fingered Ones 

Webb Footed Ones 

Chavs & Chavinders 

Lulus 

Im finding the word "Blues" totally inappropriate and just like them, Not fit for purpose!  ;)

Go on lets have a poll then, Its Wednesday after all  :D

Edited by Kingman

Good points made, 

Yeah IIRC we had a reduced allocation at the sty in the cup a few seasons ago. 

Give them the usual league game allocation of 3k in the top and bottom corner of the witton and let the sods throw seats, pi55 & shite at each other. 

One more thing Mods, 

Can we change the name of the opening folder to the correct team name. i.e. 

SHA

The Great Unwashed 

Knuckle Draggers 

Rat Boys 

Bummers 

Benefit Street City

Six Fingered Ones 

Webb Footed Ones 

Chavs & Chavinders 

Lulus 

Im finding the word "Blues" totally inappropriate and just like them, Not fit for purpose!  ;)

Go on lets have a poll then, Its Wednesday after all  :D

Yep, if you're going to call them that, as least spell it, "blose".

Regarding reduced allocation, that was for the league match, due to the trouble at the cup game. We got approx. 4k tickets for the cup game.

This.

It's a no-win situation - if we lose, we won't hear the end of it for years. If we win they'll make up some bullshit excuse.

Of course, not to be outdone by the Yammers, small heath knuckledraggers will totally destroy whatever part of the ground they are housed in. So, large repair bill.

And not forgetting the untermensch will be more interested in stabbing people than watching the actual game. So violence and possible pitch invasions (which we really can't afford) are on the cards.

Yeah forget having a derby. Why couldn't we get Carlisle at home!

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

small heath are shit

I have a feeling this may be removed my the mods  :clap:

• Like 1

Now it's on sky I think that will effect the attendance

Sky obviously think there will be a shock on the cards. I cannot wait for the biased wankfest sky will have for blose ffs

Nailed on full house. Been a few years since we played them, so it being on TV will make no difference I'd think.

Brilliant draw, this is what football is about and the tension and atmosphere on the night is how a football match should be. We have Leicester,west brom then blues on the bounce so the police will be busy, also can only see them getting allocated 3k for obvious reasons. Me and a few others are booking the day off work to be in brum early for a few pre match drinks. Can't fooking wait.

Now it's on sky I think that will effect the attendance

Sky obviously think there will be a shock on the cards. I cannot wait for the biased wankfest sky will have for blose ffs

can't see this not selling out.

Nor me

Unless the club decide to not let the ticket history drop, I think there'll definitely be some stay aways but villa want this to sell out then it will, I had a bloke at work earlier who had been to 5 home games 2 away games last year saying he was gutted he won't be able to get a ticket, I personally think with that kind of history he'll be fine

It won't make general sale because the club wouldn't let it IMO

This.

Unfortunately I think this is what football has become, we aren't doing anything, I **** hate the prem, I hate the refs, I hate sky, for how great it was to get there I hate Wembley and all the bullshit that London brings, I hate the national team, I hate just about everything about football, I've got a season ticket and I think this will be my first game of the season, I find it really hard to give a shit anymore

And yet this has got me buzzing, even more so than the baggies twice in a week stuff, I can't wait for it

I'd hate to play them twice a year but a cup game every 5 years I can take that

• Like 1

This.

Don't get that at all !!!!!!!!!

I'd rather beat these than beat anybody and I will be looking forward to this more than I looked forward to last season's FA Cup final. I am totally buzzing and will be until the game itself ..... then I'll probably explode !!!

Why ?

You need to ask that ?