League cup 3rd round draw

StefanAVFC

Now it's on sky I think that will effect the attendance

Sky obviously think there will be a shock on the cards. I cannot wait for the biased wankfest sky will have for blose ffs

can't see this not selling out.
It won't sell out. It is a midweek game and the atmosphere is always vile so will put a lot of people off.

Rather avoid those tramps

This.

Why the **** does everyone want to play these rocket polishers?

It's a no-win situation - if we lose, we won't hear the end of it for years. If we win they'll make up some bullshit excuse.

Of course, not to be outdone by the Yammers, small heath knuckledraggers will totally destroy whatever part of the ground they are housed in. So, large repair bill.

Don't forget the MASSIVE policing bill too.

And not forgetting the untermensch will be more interested in stabbing people than watching the actual game. So violence and possible pitch invasions (which we really can't afford) are on the cards.

No, sorry, I don't want to play these shitnibblers. Ever.

Absolutely this!

Tue Sep 22 Aston Villa v Birmingham 19:45 - live on Sky Sports!

Sure it will sell out going on the amount of people asking for tickets, i also see no valid reason why they would receive a reduction in allocation of tickets.

There is lots of venom in this thread, I guess you have to be from the area to 'get it'. I personally see them as a bit of a nothing team and don't feel the hatred.

Looking forward to it though...expect a steward overkill after what happened vs West Brom. 

Calm down lads, Its an evening game most of the rocket polishers have to be in by 7pm because of curfew restrictions. And for those that don't it's a big ask to save up £15 plus bus fare in less than month, that's a big chunk of benefit and they have their roll ups, white lightning and bags of glue to think about.

There will be more than enough police to deal with the idiot's that do turn up, we can just sit back and enjoy the annihilation.

Now thats a stereotype view right there.