• Poor
    • Very Poor
  2. 2. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Would have won anyway if Tactics Tim had have taken a day off. Gresford looking brilliant again.

None of that matters now. West Brom are going to pens! Then hopefully home.

Thank god for grealish and Sinclair

Won't credit Sherwood as that was a ridiculous team selection. We got lucky as that was never a pen...but give a shit now bring in united or Chelsea as you know we went through all that to be drawn

The positives for me were the lads' resilience in getting out of a sticky situation. I appreciate they got themselves into it but the manager needs to look at himself there too. Fact is this new team were forced to create and score under pressure and they managed it. Hopefully that bodes well going forward.

Another positive is that Tim learned a valuable lesson tonight and got away with it. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE LOWER LEAGUE OPPOSITION. Also, don't take the piss with your formation. Hopefully he'll know himself that he got away with it and will be less likely to do that again.

I can't comment on individuals because I didn't see the match. Only the goals. So I maintain that the potential negatives will have become positives because of all the lessons learned :thumb:

• Like 1

Remember when we used to lose these. Regularly.

yes, but that's no excuse to put us through this.

we could have won comfortably had Tim decided to play a half decent defence, just shocked he didn't stick Tonev in goal for a laugh.

Oh purrleaseee...

It was a cup match, lots of attacking football and lots of goals. And we scored more than them so are through to the next round. Job done.

Can't see much to quibble at really, but I guess some folks...

• Like 4

Â