Black Ops 3

dubbs

Someone needs to go back and make a war based game again. Well, an FPS which isn't set in the future. They've been quite tedious for a long time now.

Even if they make a game about a fictional war in the past and use old styled guns. That would suit me fine. 

• Like 1

I figured I'd give it a go seeing as it was an open beta and a few of my old friends were on it.

For anyone that's interested and hasn't played it, its exactly what you'd expect, another version of a very similar game.

The maps are very focused on having an open middle area(which is suicide) and paths around the sides, with pinch points on the side paths near corners and many headglitching spots. Very few long lines of sight.

It's not a bad game by any means, but it is just another cod, which means it'll only be a matter of time before the community find something to exploit and make it unplayable for everyone else.

• 1 year later...

Just announced DLC5 for this. 8 remastered zombie maps coming first to ps4 in 2 weeks! Great to see some of favourites coming back.  Zombies is the only reason I buy COD games now and the latest ones have been poor to be far so this is really good news!

• 1 year later...
32 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

@lapal_fan Did I see you playing this the other night? Up for some games? Not played a BOPs since the original so should be fun 

Hi mate, no.

Only because I shall never play another COD game again, because they are **** shit.

I nearly caught cancer over the 5 games I played.

#bfv

• Haha 1

Â