Pre match thread

roonst83

What if I'm out of the country on holiday? Am i allowed to complain then?

Only if the food is no good or the room's not what you expected or you're next door to the Leicester Under 21 squad.

No Leicester under 21s in sight and i can't hear them. Wifi doesn't stretch to my room though!
  • Like 1

For me, I think Sherwood will give the new lads a run out with some more experienced heads. I think we'll see

Bunn

Richardson

Clark

Baker

Hutton

Veretout

Sanchez

Cole

Gil (if fit) / Grealish (for fitness)

Ayew

Adama

You can see what Sherwood is trying to do with the squad depth-wise. The no.9 role is still up in the air though - unless Ayew quickly gains confidence in this sort of game.

--------------------------BUNN--------------------------

-HUTTON--RICHARDS--BAKER--BENNETT-

-----------VERETOUT-----SANCHEZ--------------

TROARE---------------GIL--------------GREALISH

--------------------------AYEW--------------------------

STEER, AMAVI, CLARK, BACUNA, GANA, COLE, GESTEDE

• Like 3

I'm looking forward to this one, for years we've played early round league cup games with interesting kids and very average back up players - tonight, we might well be looking at some fantastic young talent, Veretout, Ayew, Traore and Grealish could feature, we might see Gil and we're likely to see Suliman and potentially one or two other youngster too.

It's the same, but much better and whilst there's an argument to be had about how much this summer's signings have improved the first team, they've definitely made this back up team one that promises to be very exciting.