Highlights/Full match

regular_john

I'll probably miss most of the match as the boss thinks I should with her 'enjoying the glorious sunshine' rather than on my own 'in the dark, drunk and crying'.

Can someone please post highlights and/or full match footage when available (preferably score free)?

Thanks!

John, i'll post the highlights every single week like i did all last season and already have done this season, there is no need to start a thread about it before the game.

On top of that, you make these types of threads then disappear not even to say thanks.

/bitchmodedisengaged

A bit precious aren't we?. Only done this once before mate, hardly a repeat offender am I?

Either way, sorry to step on your toes, nothing meant by it.

UTV

It's not about stepping on my toes, its about being entirely blinkered that you just swan into a match forum ask for people to do shit for you and ride off into the sunset without even acknowledging it. That's what pisses me off and if that makes me precious then so be it.

Regardless, water under the bridge, i'll post everything as soon as the match is done.

-- Highlights --

Highlights - English - 02:58 - 720p (Flash Player)

Match of the Day - Saturday - 720p (Palace V Villa is the second match) (Downloadable)

-- Full Match --

1st Half - English - 720p (Flash Player)

2nd Half - English - 720p (Flash Player)

--

1st Half - English - 1080p (Missing last 20 minutes) (Downloadable)

2nd Half - English - 1080p (Downloadable)

Edited by Chewie
  • Like 1

Â