Stories from work

StefanAVFC

We have a thread about work, things you like about work, a place to bitch about work but no place to tell our stories.

Whether it's your job now or a previous one, everyone must have a story or two.

I've probably mentioned this story before, but in short, a guy once went into the male loo, stood on the side, and wanked all up the mirror

The perpetrator is still at large

Can somebody explain this "work" thing please

If you weren't always on bloody strike holding London to ransom then maybe you'd know. Bob Crow should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. I can't wait for the day that robots take over!

• Like 1

I've probably mentioned this story before, but in short, a guy once went into the male loo, stood on the side, and wanked all up the mirror

The perpetrator is still at large

my job it was a shit in the sink in the disabled toilet  :puke:

I once thought about having a wank at work but didn't go through with it.

Plus, getting my cock out in the middle of the office would be frowned upon

• Like 1

I once thought about having a wank at work but didn't go through with it.

Plus, getting my cock out in the middle of the office would be frowned upon

Better than being laughed at.

• Like 3

a bloke on my shift has a daughter who is dating a premier league footie player(not one of ours or any player from a midlands club),the player apparently offered him £500 a week to be his chaufer.he said he would buy him a range rover and the guy then would pick him up everyday and chaufer him around to training and wherever he wanted to go.the guy said no as it would mean a drop in his money.(true story honest)

There was this one time when I went to print out someone's CV and the printer wasn't working. I had to change the toner which was this massive great big thing. I hadn't done it before as I usually just refused and thought someone else should take care of it. So, I put the thing in the machine and it still didn't work. One of the women in the office came over as she was waiting on a print out and started to take a look at the issue with me. On the toner there was a tab that looked very pull-able... So I suggested that she pulled the tab... Turns out that the tab wasn't in fact pull-able and the women got **** covered in toner as this big bastard basically exploded everywhere.

Haha. Good times

• Like 2

a bloke on my shift has a daughter who is dating a premier league footie player(not one of ours or any player from a midlands club),the player apparently offered him £500 a week to be his chaufer.he said he would buy him a range rover and the guy then would pick him up everyday and chaufer him around to training and wherever he wanted to go.the guy said no as it would mean a drop in his money.(true story honest)

£500 a week really isn't a great offer. That works out to be about £24k a year, then you get tax on top of that.

Seems plausible. I wouldn't quit my job for £500 a week and a free car.

Â