Quiz! Premier League Away Ends

Ooh-Ah

I'm sharing this here because even my most knowledgeable friends reckon it's too difficult.

Where do the away fans go?

I've only actually been to two of these grounds but I still knew 16. Am I some sort of Premier League away ends prodigy or something? Shouldn't be too hard for fans who travel a lot.

edit: updated URL to redirect to 'public' quiz

Edited by Ooh-Ah

15/20 (including getting Villa Park wrong!), but I'd argue I got 16, as they have the answer to the Stadium of Light as the old away section.  

You're right. Fixed it. Thanks.

Also Old Trafford had the wrong 'correct answer'. But people seemed to be getting that right, even though it was wrong.

15/20 (including getting Villa Park wrong!), but I'd argue I got 16, as they have the answer to the Stadium of Light as the old away section.  

You're right. Fixed it. Thanks.

Also Old Trafford had the wrong 'correct answer'. But people seemed to be getting that right, even though it was wrong.

Yeah, thinking about it I wondered if that was wrong too. So I got 17!

15/20 but really 16 as I said the correct answer for Sunderland and it told me I was wrong!

What did it say the right answer was?

I didn't see the correct answers to the questions I got wrong

15/20 but really 16 as I said the correct answer for Sunderland and it told me I was wrong!

What did it say the right answer was?
I didn't see the correct answers to the questions I got wrong

Sorry, I should have said which option did you choose. The answer is A, the upper tier behind the goals to the left. I changed it after the mistake was pointed out earlier, just curious to see if it's working for people.

Sorry, I should have said which option did you choose. The answer is A, the upper tier behind the goals to the left. I changed it after the mistake was pointed out earlier, just curious to see if it's working for people.

Ignore me, got confused! 15 it is!

Â