Ticket info

andykeenan

Tuesday 25 August 7.45

Sale dates
From 2pm TODAY, they are on sale to 2015/16 season ticket holders and Villa Cash members. Season card holders have until 6pm on Wednesday August 19 to claim their own set.

From Thursday August 20, they are on general sale.

Prices
Prices: [£5 for U18s and £12 for adults in the North Stand Lower/Family Stand], [£5 for U18s and £15 for adults in the Holte End/North Stand Upper] and [£5 for U18s and £17 for adults in the Trinity Road/Doug Ellis stands].

I doubt it, We got 18k last year v Orient and crowds are up from last year, plus I reckon County will bring a fair few say 2-3,000.  Should be around 21-24,000 for this one. We got 22,447 v Rotherham a few years back in the same round. Decent prices to- less than £20 to go in the posh seats, or 12 quid in the north lower. That's cheaper than most conference teams! Hopefully be a good game,

They will bring a good 3 or 4k I think which will bump it over 20k, also depends on how we do on Saturday. Cheap enough but it's a ball ache for me midweek.

Understand that- last Friday was a complete nightmare! I hope 1- less crowd and 2- M6 not to be closed will make it better for everyone this time round.

I doubt it, We got 18k last year v Orient and crowds are up from last year, plus I reckon County will bring a fair few say 2-3,000.  Should be around 21-24,000 for this one. We got 22,447 v Rotherham a few years back in the same round. Decent prices to- less than £20 to go in the posh seats, or 12 quid in the north lower. That's cheaper than most conference teams! Hopefully be a good game,

Bit early to say crowds are up, we've had one home game! The Man Utd game always attracts 40 - 42k there so isn't really an indicator of how our crowds will be this season.

I have my doubts about this one being over 20k but we shall see.

Bit early to say crowds are up, we've had one home game! The Man Utd game always attracts 40 - 42k there so isn't really an indicator of how our crowds will be this season.

Season tickets are up= crowds should be up this season. Cup crowds will obviously be less but should have a trickle down effect.

Season tickets are up= crowds should be up this season. Cup crowds will obviously be less but should have a trickle down effect.

We haven't sold out against United in years allied to the fact it was a Friday night on TV that's an improvement for us. We'll probably have the same amount as all the other Midlands clubs put together!!

We haven't sold out against United in years allied to the fact it was a Friday night on TV that's an improvement for us. We'll probably have the same amount as all the other Midlands clubs put together!!

The way it should be. Once we start winning a few at home, the crowds should come back. UTV.

Â