Championship

Bristol City v Leeds

Hull v Fulham

Sheff Wed v Reading

Wolves v QPR

Thursday

Europa League Play Off

Southampton v FC Midjilland 8pm BT Sort Europe

BT S(p)ort is suddenly tempting. I'm with Sky Broadband and have no complaints with it. And I hate the idea that their bullying tactic would work - but.. well... I want the football..

Sky do have a point, when they had the monopoly viewers only needed one subscription to watch all the games, now we'd need 2.

This Spanish super cup second leg should be interesting tonight. Barcelona 4-0 down to Bilbao.

How did that happen? Did they field the under 16 side in the first leg?

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to believe that refereeing is straight in this league - there's a huge amount of money at stake here, no one in China wants to see Bournemouth win (as much as lots of people in the UK would) and I wonder if increasingly referee's are being 'encouraged' to referee the TV show as much as the game in front of them.

Like the commentators said, comparing that one with the Micah Richards one. Both decisions go the way of the SKY teams. Doesnt matter who the home side is, only matters who the SKY side is

100% this, there is no doubt in my mind this happens.

I think the referees think that if they give it against the "bigger" teams they will get awful abuse in the media but if they go against the "smaller" team and they wont get as much scrutiny

Â