Pre-Match Thread

ismail-villa

sinclair been way better than gabby imo

I think Sinclair has been the best of the three in our opening two games - I think both Gabby and Sinclair have both been quite a bit better than Ayew who looks to be struggling to find his feet. I think Traore will play and I'm hopeful that Grealish will still be in contention.

I guess there's also a question on whether Grealish will be competing with Gabby or with Veretout for a place - personally, I think he's a lot better when he starts centrally and is given licence to roam, but Tim may prefer him on the left.

It's been a while since we had this many genuine choices around the place.

• Like 1

It is a while, and I would start to question my ability to analyse football if, after all is said and done, Gabby continues to start.

• Like 1

I can't see Traore starting on Sat and I think Tim will want pace on the wings so I think he'll go with Gabby and Sinclair wide with Rudy upfront. Usual three in the middle.

Ayew, Jack, Traore on the bench to give us healthy options if we need to freshen up or change the game.

I can't see Traore starting on Sat and I think Tim will want pace on the wings so I think he'll go with Gabby and Sinclair wide with Rudy upfront. Usual three in the middle.

Ayew, Jack, Traore on the bench to give us healthy options if we need to freshen up or change the game.

That's exactly why I hope Tim does start Traore. He's rapid. Sinclair doesn't possess that much pace, in my opinion.

no point playing Gabby for his fabled pace, given he's too lazy/stupid to bother using it

• Like 1

no point playing Gabby for his fabled pace, given he's too lazy/stupid to bother using it

Bingo

No Grealish? #dakid007out

I never picked him simply because he coming back from injury

I suspect Grealish will start and it will be at the expense of Ayew in our only change. Hope I'm wrong as I think Ayew is the type that needs a bit of a run to find his feet, but Sinclair is doing quite well and I just think Sherwood (like many managers before him) is reluctant to drop Gabby.

I think Traore may have a run from the bench but the Sunderland game will be the one he and Gil will be properly pushing for a start.

Guzan

Bacuna Richards Clark Amavi

Gueye Westwood Veretout

Grealish Agbonlahor Sinclair

So 3 weeks into Project Tim. For me we should be seeing things start to gel, if not yet fully.

1.We need at least a point. Palace are looking impressive but are the level we should be targeting at the very least.

2. We need to score. We need to show there's life after Benteke and goals will still come.

3. We need to see some of the creative talent unleashed and see the attacking vision. We've had too long playing Shit football and scrabbling for points.

Bring it.

• Like 1