Highlights

Chewie

Who broke VT straight after the match? Did Randy finally sell and VT went into meltdown?

Anyway, enjoy the buzz of the first Friday night match :/

Highlights - English - 07:07 - 720p

Highlights - English - 02:00 - 720p

---

Full Match - English - 720p

Full Match - English - 720p *Try this one if above doesn't work.

---

Full Match (1st Half) - English - 1080p (Downloadable)

Full Match (2nd Half) - English - 1080p (Downloadable)

Edited by Chewie
  • Like 2

Thanks Chewie! I have waaaay too much time on my hands so will watch again. Your effort is always appreciated bud!

No worries my man. I just edited the post, those downloadable ones on Cloudy Video are now 1080p versions, look decent enough on a 55" TV ;)

I can watch the highlights but i cant watch the game or download it, do i have to be registered there ?

The downloadable games are hosted on cloudy videos. Click the link in the OP then wait for the page to load, where you would expect the video to be there will be a little [Continue] link that appears after about 5 seconds. Click that [Continue] and then the 'real' page will load. Click the video plugin window to 'activate' it and watch. If you want to download, click the link at the bottom of the video page which says [Click for your file].

Edit:

Just realised the site with the highlights (what you was referencing) has taken the Full Match down, i've added a different link if you prefer flash.

The Cloudy Video (Downloadable) ones are much better though and can still be watched in browser.

Edited by Chewie

Â