Keita Balde Diao

PieFacE

Lots and lots of links going around about us signing Keita. Seen a few threads open (and get locked) so thought I'd start one

Aston Villa ‘make £7.8m transfer offer for Keita Balde Diao’
Aston Villa have made a £7.8million bid for Lazio striker Keita Balde Diao, according to reports.

Diao is one of the most exciting forwards in Europe and has been watched by Arsenal and Liverpool scouts in recent months.

And after reports this week that he’s handed in a transfer request to seal a move away, claims in Italy say Villa have moved in and made a £7.8m bid.

A speedy forward who can play on the wing, this would be some deal if Villa can put it out of the bag.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/13/aston-villa-make-7-8m-transfer-offer-for-keita-balde-diao-5341705/#ixzz3ihqLWe1e

So what do we think the chances are? The link doesn't seem to be going away so could be something in it I guess?  

Edited by PieFacE

This would trump all the other signings in my book.

I think Traore has the potential to be better but this lad had a great season last year and is a bit further along in his development.

Having Keita and Adama on either wing...

got the feeling this is a goer, definitely maybe. there's an oasis of truth in that article, whatever the cynics might say. I'd say more but i'm outta time. Still, little by little we're getting there.