Jose Fonte

BleedClaretAndBlue

Good work on the hynotoad gifs folks.

Any chance a photoshop/gimp/ms paint whizz could do a hypnotoad Sherwood hybrid? I think we'll get a good insight to what it's like when players meet him for a friendly chat.

Nope, but here's a representation of how it anyone under his powerful gaze would look like instead:

ta99887_th_hypnotized.gif

• Like 3

Any chance a photoshop/gimp/ms paint whizz could do a hypnotoad Sherwood hybrid? I think we'll get a good insight to what it's like when players meet him for a friendly chat.

Nope, but here's a representation of how it anyone under his powerful gaze would look like instead:

That could be a young Lionel Messi

That's how Tim gets the new players to "prepare him" for the facial.

Havent seen a lot of him personally but my missus family are southampton ST holders, and they say he is a very reliable solid defender. if this is the case were signing him well i would be happy with it. 

Experience in the back 4 is what we need right now. If this comes off i think as a squad we are good to go now ! Obviously i would be happy if we made more signings though.... cus im a greedy b*****d like that !

That's how Tim gets the new players to "prepare him" for the facial.

I now have an image stuck in my head of Sherwood hypnotising players by doing the helicopter in a dark room with a glow in the dark condom on.

• Like 3

Tentative enquiry at this stage. Sherwood is genuinely interested but knows it's a long shot #stevoitk

What would you say the chances of this happening are Stevo? Edited by villarule123

Clever tactics by Tim, get Clark and Baker both signed on long term deals - THEN get the new guys ensuring we have backups secured beleieving they would be playing a lot more than they actually will.

Still not sure why we need 5 CDs at the club.

If he signed he should be starting at right handed centre. His experience and performances for Southampton, would put him ahead of Richards IMO. But Richards has been made captain, and we keep getting told he'll not play at RB.

So even though I'd love him here it would be an odd decision for him to join us, to be understudy to Richards.

Clever tactics by Tim, get Clark and Baker both signed on long term deals - THEN get the new guys ensuring we have backups secured beleieving they would be playing a lot more than they actually will.

because we're constantly plagued by injuries in that position? either way I'll be happy if this goes through. very solid player.

We'd have 6.

Richards, Clark, Okore, Baker, Senderos and Fonte. Senderos would move on asap and I think Baker on loan.

Richards, Fonte, Clark and Okore is proper lush. If he's available and we want him we will get him, that's how it tends to work now.

#facial

Edited because I can't count!

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Tentative enquiry at this stage. Sherwood is genuinely interested but knows it's a long shot #stevoitk

What would you say the chances of this happening are Stevo?

49/51

• Like 1

Â