Football Betting 2015/6

Kingman

Still a good £550 up on this offer this season, although no winnings from the last 3 or so.

Crazy that they keep doing it. 

@West did you have anything on the Madrid game? I reckon a lot of people lost out on a PSG / Madrid double tonight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Still a good £550 up on this offer this season, although no winnings from the last 3 or so.

Crazy that they keep doing it. 

@West did you have anything on the Madrid game? I reckon a lot of people lost out on a PSG / Madrid double tonight.

Had a dabble on both teams to score late on but no major stake.

But yeh quite a few Madrid backers will have been burnt!

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Bet365 offer again for Man City vs PSG :thumb:

How does this work?

My wife was asking, which is basically a free pass for me to show her we can't lose money, but could win some :lol:

#pussywhippedwithoutthepussy

• Like 1

Just now, lapal_fan said:

How does this work?

My wife was asking, which is basically a free pass for me to show her we can't lose money, but could win some :lol:

#pussywhippedwithoutthepussy

You place a prematch bet of £50 and then if you place another £50 bet inplay the inplay bet gets refunded if it loses.

2 ways to tackle this.

1) You cover all the bases. Eg. bet on home win or draw prematch then away win in play. 

2) You bet prematch on a player who wont be playing (me preferred tactic). Eg. Nasri was on the list of first goal scorers for the first leg but would not play because he was removed by City from their squad submission for the knockout rounds. By betting on him you qualify for no risk in play bet and then it gets refunded after the game. Also works for players who are injured or suspended. Sometimes bet365 still include them on the goalscorer list.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

You place a prematch bet of £50 and then if you place another £50 bet inplay the inplay bet gets refunded if it loses.

2 ways to tackle this.

1) You cover all the bases. Eg. bet on home win or draw prematch then away win in play. 

2) You bet prematch on a player who wont be playing (me preferred tactic). Eg. Nasri was on the list of first goal scorers for the first leg but would not play because he was removed by City from their squad submission for the knockout rounds. By betting on him you qualify for no risk in play bet and then it gets refunded after the game. Also works for players who are injured or suspended. Sometimes bet365 still include them on the goalscorer list.

So, say if I bet £50 (of my real money) on Villa to beat Man Utd, then I'm eligible to bet £50 (free money) on Man Utd to beat or draw with Villa?

And what order do I do this in?

19 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

So, say if I bet £50 (of my real money) on Villa to beat Man Utd, then I'm eligible to bet £50 (free money) on Man Utd to beat or draw with Villa?

And what order do I do this in?

No, its only on the Man City versus PSG match. Also you have to fund the bet yourself but it gets refunded if it loses. To start with you need to put £100 in your account.

Eg. Scenario 1 above.

You stick £50 prematch Man City / Draw double chance. This returns £76.66. Then once the game starts you stick your no risk in play £50 on the draw which returns £180 or gets refunded. Worst case £26.66 profit.

Scenario 2.

If Nasri appears on the goalscorer list  I'll stick £50 prematch on him being first goalscorer knowing he wont play and it'll get refunded after the game. It still qualifies me to put £50 on anything else in play with no risk because worst case both will get refunded.

Hope thats clear, its ones of those things that sounds more complicated than it is when you try and explain it.

Website info

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Genie said:

Anyone on the bet365 offer? 

Can't see any obvious absentees, might go over 0.5goals as my prematch bet...

Same. Can't see this ending 0-0. Famous last words. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, West said:

Same. Can't see this ending 0-0. Famous last words. 

I covered with a 0-0 bet with another bookie at 12/1.

Went for >2.5 first half goals with my in play bet so looks like it aint gonna happen...

Hoping for 0-0 now as it would put me £60 profit overall... :lol:

best bet of the w/e is both teams to score No in the Manure Villa game....whatever the price is, and i've not looked. But on Corals goals, goals, goals coupon its 6/4 that both will !!!! So it will probably be 8/13 they wont. I cant see us scoring. Can you?