Football Betting 2015/6

Kingman

On 2/27/2016 at 17:21, Genie said:

Chelsea were 19/1 to win at 70 mins. Silly me put it in a double with a Watford win. £2 would have got £182 back. 

Cashed out £2.62 in injury time :)

Any big team losing with about 20 mins to go is usually a good bet, particularly if they're at home.

How often do you see the surprise leaders holding out, let one in and then let another in 5 minutes later (was going to say just us but Swansea did it yesterday aswell).

I'm convinced some people became millionaires if you consistently applied that method for Man. United under Fergie.

Still remains one of my lifetime regrets I was watching the Leicester away game in the pub. ;)

Must say I'm surprised at the opposition's odds v us...Everton were 4/5 to win tonight as were West Ham the other week. And Stoke were nearly evens on Saturday.

Probably the easiest double your money deal you'll ever find, we're a banker 3 points to the opposition. 

Got lucky with another ghey out last night, within 30 seconds of them scoring. 

Not that confident of a nice treble tonight so took a value punt on Newcastle and West Ham returns 16/1 for the barney. 

Think it could be one to many games to quick for Spurs with also a wondering eye on Le Arse on Saturday.

Not much value about in the Premier today however surely man city at 2/9 will smash any investment you can find on the planet with a return on in 90mins. 

Outright 2/9 

To be winning at HT 6/10

HT/FT 4/6 

To win both halves 5/4 

To keep a clean sheet 8/11

To win to nil 17/20 

Over 2.5 goals 11/20

Over 3.5 goals 11/8 

Oh and of course back the Villa at 20/1 as a cover bet :D

Edited by Kingman

On to more better news… 

Spurs 

Everton 

Newcastle 

Watford 

X11 Draw Bets Yankee. 

Have also done said teams X11 Correct score 2-2 bets. 

Its either Cancun or Cannock on Monday :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

On to more better news… 

Spurs 

Everton 

Newcastle 

Watford 

X11 Draw Bets Yankee. 

Have also done said teams X11 Correct score 2-2 bets. 

Its either Cancun or Cannock on Monday :D

How much we talking? :D

Certainly a double of Newcastle/Spurs for me.....breaking my own rule of betting on an early morning kick off but have to as no love for Spurs and Newcastle so will have to make some money if both fulfill their objectives.

Surprised Man. United are as short as 4/5 to beat West Brom away.....yeah their kids have done well but this is the first time they have to go away from home and get a result...against a very physical and defensive team, I think a few of them will go missing so actually West Brom at I think 11/4 to win is a pretty good bet imo.

21 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Certainly a double of Newcastle/Spurs for me.....breaking my own rule of betting on an early morning kick off but have to as no love for Spurs and Newcastle so will have to make some money if both fulfill their objectives.

Surprised Man. United are as short as 4/5 to beat West Brom away.....yeah their kids have done well but this is the first time they have to go away from home and get a result...against a very physical and defensive team, I think a few of them will go missing so actually West Brom at I think 11/4 to win is a pretty good bet imo.

I Got 23/20 for Utd,

Stuck them with Liverpool also 23/20 that returns over 9/2 for the Barney. 

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Liverpool have a woeful record against Crystal Palace I think, particularly at Selhurst Park.

Remember that mad 3-3 game that lost them the league 2 years ago?

Crystanbul.

How could I forget?

• Like 2

For fans of free money bet365 offer on Wednesdays PSG / Chelsea game [emoji3]

Any ideas for a qualifying bet?

Edit: Terry major doubt.

PSG put a squad list and an 'absent' list on their website, to see who's likely to be available (and not available).

Some value about tonight me thinks, Ive had a lill tickle on…

Boro

Derby 

Wolves Returns 12/1… 

Also through in Arsenal and Ipswich for 50/1 Acca.