Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Let's see how it goes today but early on in the season is always best time to play Man. United as they started slow last time.

Sam Johnstone in goal for them today and I presume against us unless he has a shocker in which case it would be Romero who's abysmal on crosses.

It's Man United therefore we will lose/draw. Not even going to bother waiting for the Bournemouth game to predict this because no matter what happens in that game the outcome will be the same here.

I **** hate this fixture.

Edited by Mantis

A good time to play them.

Few gaps between defence and midfield today that Spurs exploited.

Liking their defence against us, Romero flaps at crosses and Daley Blind v Gestede....lol. Smalling will probably have to watch Gabby or Sinclair.

We can create chances and get a point against them I think. Hopefully Grealish and Gil can be available for this one.

A good time to play them.

Few gaps between defence and midfield today that Spurs exploited.

Liking their defence against us, Romero flaps at crosses and Daley Blind v Gestede....lol. Smalling will probably have to watch Gabby or Sinclair.

We can create chances and get a point against them I think. Hopefully Grealish and Gil can be available for this one.

I was quite impressed by Romero today, I thought he had a solid debut, I also thought that Smalling had a good game and is becoming a good player, do you go to home games? I am looking forward to this fixture, I think it will be an intriguing contest

Not going to this one but will be at the Sunderland and WBA games.

Generally United at home is my least favourite of the season but we did get a good point v them last year with 10 men for a third of it so maybe the luck is turning against them at least at home.

Romero made some decent saves but he did parry a couple of them back into the six yard box, his kicking was as bad as Guzan's in the first half and from reports he's pretty weak on crosses. Remember he wasn't good enough to be first choice at Monaco or Samp so that should be the main tactics next week, get in as many crosses as possible for Rudy to work with.