AVTV Or other options for overseas

chunkyluke

Hi all,

Sorry if there is better forum to drop this in.

Looking for some insight, particularly fellow Australian Villans.

How do you get your fix?

Last season I subscribed to AVTV and loved off the audio commentary for live games.

Before that I lived with the folks and had Foxtel to watch.

Weighing up my options for this season. Can't get Foxtel installed, but what are you guys using to follow our boys? ATM its between AVTV or Foxtel on-line for Premier League games.

Thoughts?

To be honest, I can't attend the games.

I'm subscribed to AVTV because I don't live in the UK and I feel like I contribute (just a little) financially. It's good for the preseason games, when it works. This season has been far better than the last few.

It's also great for interviews when we sign a load of players, like this year!

I can't say I use it much when the season starts but as a fan, to reiterate, I do feel like I contribute a little financially.

Edited by Feidhlim

Premierleaguepass.com is the official streaming service of the Premier league, but it only works in Taiwan, Philippines, and New Zealand.

Except it doesn't work in the Philippines because they never got it sorted and launched correctly but it does work in the other two countries.

If one were to use a VPN, or even simpler use DNS servers based in either of those countries then you can actually sign up with a credit card registered in your home country.

This isn't illegal (before I get a warning :P) and if i recall correctly their T&Cs don't even mention anything about using a VPN to access the service, its about 90 quid for the year.

You get access to every game, and they stream up to 3600 kbps along with a crap ton of pre match content.

• Like 1

Thanks for the response guys.

@Feidhlim

I liked being able to support the club too! Was a part of my initial purchase. I don't mind audio commentary, but being able to watch the games is preferable.

@Chewie

Doesn't sound bad, might have to check it out!

Just purchased a month's subscription to Fox Sports on Demand. About $5 AUD a week, also get access to a lot of extras, obviously not villa related though. Will give it a go and see if I have Cap'n Jack withdrawals or not!

Hey bud. You should definitely give Foxtel Play a shot – link.

I used it last season and about to sign up again, it's $50 a month but you can watch every game live. You can stream through your xbox 360/iPad/Laptop and a bunch of other devices. You can cancel anytime.

Foxtel also do a "Premier League Season Pass" (link) - $89 for the season, 4 games live and the rest on demand.

•edit* just saw the post above. good choice.

Edited by TH

Just purchased a month's subscription to Fox Sports on Demand. About $5 AUD a week, also get access to a lot of extras, obviously not villa related though. Will give it a go and see if I have Cap'n Jack withdrawals or not!

Can this be used internationally?

Can this be used internationally?

Not sure mate, what country are you looking at?

Â