My Premier League Life

villa4europe

So Spurs are our whipping boys since I were a lad :D We've also been on the end of more Man Utd whoopings than by anyone else. Why doesn't that surprise me.

If it wasn't the BBC, I'd assume that site was set up to collect personal data for phishing.

it still likely is, for the government

The government already know my date if birth and where I live. It won't be difficult for them to connect that to my IP address and I'm sure they will know I'm a Villa fan already. I'm not exactly inconspicuous.

If it wasn't the BBC, I'd assume that site was set up to collect personal data for phishing.

it still likely is, for the government
The government already know my date if birth and where I live. It won't be difficult for them to connect that to my IP address and I'm sure they will know I'm a Villa fan already. I'm not exactly inconspicuous.

Indeed, no use of them VPNs in this case.

I could only think of 4 Trophies won under Saunders

1975 League Cup

1977 League Cup

1981 Championship

1982 Share Charity Shield with Spurs.

What have I missed?

I think they have cocked up as they have Barton with 1 trophy but it was the European Cup and the Super Cup, Saunders won 4 trophies Barton won 2 IIRC

Saunders team though that won the European cup

1975 League Cup

1977 League Cup

1981 Championship

What have I missed?

I think they have cocked up as they have Barton with 1 trophy but it was the European Cup and the Super Cup, Saunders won 4 trophies Barton won 2 IIRC

Yes but counting manager trophies, Saunders didn't win the EC.

So Spurs are our whipping boys since I were a lad :D We've also been on the end of more Man Utd whoopings than by anyone else. Why doesn't that surprise me.

we must be twins ;) Amazingly our most common result in my lifetime is 1-1

1975 League Cup

1977 League Cup

1981 Championship

What have I missed?

looking back at it now what did sir graham win?

didn't win a trophy unless they count promotion which would also add 1 to lord ron of aston making his total 5.

1975 League Cup

1977 League Cup

1981 Championship

What have I missed?

looking back at it now what did sir graham win?

didn't win a trophy unless they count promotion which would also add 1 to lord ron of aston making his total 5.

yeah they counted promotion as we got a trophy for that

A minor thing that probably shouldn't have annoyed me so much, but I notice the fancy graphic banner at the top has shirts of all 7 teams that have been mainstays of the premier league front and center... >:(

Â