Adama Traore

mwj

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

I'm of the opinion that while he's decent, he's fast becoming one of the most overrated players in football.

He is a highlights player and thats what football fans want now. They dont watch a full game and see him play just the Match of the Day clips. Truth is when he has the ball he is exciting but as said previously he isnt even a regular for Wolves. He has started 2 of the last 7 Premier League games

Nuno uses him as an impact sub against tiring defences

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He wouldn't get in the Liverpool team.

In fact I don't think he'd get into any of the Champions League chasing sides. Wolves is probably about right for him. He only starts about two thirds of their games.

He's already in one of those.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He wouldn't get in the Liverpool team.

In fact I don't think he'd get into any of the Champions League chasing sides. Wolves is probably about right for him. He only starts about two thirds of their games.

I rhink thats down to fitness not ability. I think he would get into chelsea liverpool Uniteds first team. Only team i think he would have trouble getting into his citys

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I rhink thats down to fitness not ability. I think he would get into chelsea liverpool Uniteds first team. Only team i think he would have trouble getting into his citys

He cant get into Wolves starting 11

52 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Again if you think he gets in to Liverpools first team then imo you don't understand how Liverpool play

Current Chelsea team yep but next season with werner I don't think they need him

Utd I agree but they will go for Grealish and sancho before they went for him due to marketability 

• Like 1

Can't believe we signed him for 20m 5 years ago when that was a lot and he only played a handful of games for us. That was such a frustrating year. We were so shit, like how hard was it to play Adama, Grealish and Gil together? What did we have to lose, 17 points?

42 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Can't believe we signed him for 20m 5 years ago when that was a lot and he only played a handful of games for us. That was such a frustrating year. We were so shit, like how hard was it to play Adama, Grealish and Gil together? What did we have to lose, 17 points?

We signed him for something £7m, not £20m, although admittedly £7m in 2015 is basically like £20m in 2020 anyway.

Edited by Mantis

8 minutes ago, Mantis said:

We signed him for something £7m, not £20m, although admittedly £7m in 2015 is basically like £20m in 2020 anyway.

I don't know why I always remember it as 18-20m. I feel like I've said this on here before and was corrected just like this :lol: 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He wouldn't get into any of those sides' starting XIs

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

He wouldn't get into any of those sides' starting XIs

I disagree. He is better than all of uniteds wingers.

Chelsea dont ahve a great poole of wingers either.

Liverpool maybe not but he can definitely push for it

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Chelsea have Pulisic, Hudson Odoi, Willian, Pedro and soon Ziyech and Werner who can play wide

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I don't know why I always remember it as 18-20m. I feel like I've said this on here before and was corrected just like this :lol: 

Wolves paid £18m for him which I think we got a quarter of.

He cost us £9m and then we more or less swapped him for Adomah.

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Because we don't have the courage to try something new. For example: we're judging Davis for a game or two without scoring (because it's his chance to shine) yet Wesley keep having chance after another. Adama doesn't pass? no problem, he'll learn. He have have attributes that other players don't have.

Even Grealish, he's shown what he have, yet Lambert didn't play him even when we went 2-3 months without scoring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Keyblade said:

It was going to happen at the start. Remember Adama coming on for his debut at Palace, running through half their team and crossing for an own goal to be scored. Then him and Jack played together v Notts County and were running riot first half. Adama got injured and we didn't see him again under Garde turned up.

Grealish and Gil were fantastic in that infamous Leicester game but after that we went to more conservative line ups and stayed with them even when we had no hope of staying up.

On 28/06/2020 at 22:24, Demitri_C said:

On 28/06/2020 at 23:37, Zatman said:

Chelsea have Pulisic, Hudson Odoi, Willian, Pedro and soon Ziyech and Werner who can play wide

Zat beat me to it.

Chelsea are doing some great business. They don't need him and he wouldn't get in the team if they signed him anyway.

As exciting as he is, he's just not good enough for that top level, imo

Â