Adama Traore

mwj

9 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I thought in those two games he was better than he was at Villa. He actually seemed to have realised he needs to cross the ball rather than doing everything himself. 

Was still shit though. We've just shown the whole Championship how to deal with 'Boro next season. I imagine Traore is going to be one frustrated player next year.

We dealt with him expertly but he's actually played well for Boro since Pulis came in. Scored goals and also made some assists so big improvement although our games showed he's way short of being effective premier league standard player from start of games.

• 10 months later...
51 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Decent impact substitute, albeit at £18m an expensive one that fortunately Wolves can afford. I wouldn't mind having him to bring off the bench to push teams back... but my word did he stink the place out yesterday.

Well at least his crosses are only reaching Neptune now and not Pluto that’s a improvement

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I wonder where he'll be on loan next season?

His slide towards a turkish mid table team is well and truly on

He's shit, he always was, this raw and needing coaching stuff is bollocks, Nuno is a good coach and he's playing no better

He's a shitter version of gabby 

Edited by villa4europe

He was embarrassingly bad in his sub cameo. I can’t see Wolves sticking with him next year. As Stevo said, I wonder where he’ll be on loan next. Somewhere outside of England I predict. He’d probably do well in Scotland.

Edited by Genie

On 10/05/2017 at 08:32, Stevo985 said:

I think he's the kind of guy who'll move clubs every year. We'll be talking about him in 2020 and he'll have just earned a loan move to Braga from, Nice, his parent club.

This is what I said about him 2 years ago and I stand by it.

18 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Decent impact substitute, albeit at £18m an expensive one that fortunately Wolves can afford. I wouldn't mind having him to bring off the bench to push teams back... but my word did he stink the place out yesterday.

What? The only impact he has is running around with his head down and then ultimately wasting possession. Terrible player. 

• 1 year later...

Funny to look back at our team that got 17 points just how much talent we had.  Under developed talent at the time but the same bunch together now would be a really good side minus the centre backs.

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Funny to look back at our team that got 17 points just how much talent we had.  Under developed talent at the time but the same bunch together now would be a really good side minus the centre backs.

Media called them foreign duds but was the English players that was the issue 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â