Adama Traore

mwj

end product still not there but he is better than he was. He would be far better in a better team as against middlesbrough you can afford to double up & manmark him as the rest of the team really isn't very good and you know he is by far their biggest danger.

Put him in Wolves team or a good premier league team where he is nowhere near the only threat and i would think the extra couple of seconds and better awarness/positioning from those around him would help him greatly

48 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

At his worst today. 

He was pretty much exactly what i expected, thats the only way ive ever seen him play

No brain at all, he'll be 28 still labelled as raw and in need of coaching, its not going to happen, at chelsea he would get more space...to do what? He cant cross the ball and no way is he fitting in to chelseas moses position

9 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

end product still not there but he is better than he was. He would be far better in a better team as against middlesbrough you can afford to double up & manmark him as the rest of the team really isn't very good and you know he is by far their biggest danger.

Put him in Wolves team or a good premier league team where he is nowhere near the only threat and i would think the extra couple of seconds and better awarness/positioning from those around him would help him greatly

You could say that for any player. Put them in a better team and they'll look better.

9 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

He would be far better in a better team as against middlesbrough you can afford to double up & manmark him as the rest of the team really isn't very good and you know he is by far their biggest danger.

The trouble being that in a better team, he probably wouldn't make the starting 11.

You could see glimpses of why he's very dangerous last night.  He makes things happen and his speed is ludicrous.  His end product was still shocking, but if he does it ten times a game, you only need 1 or 2 to come off.  Thankfully last night it never did.  Hutton was fantastic, as was Jedinak in covering.  It wouldn't surprise me if a Premier League side come knocking for him in the summer.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, a m ole said:

I like how his idea of releasing the ball is chipping it somewhere hoping there’s a friendly shirt nearby to make it look like a great intentional pass.

The blind left footed cross to nobody on the left wing?
Then had the gall to stand on the spot for 20 seconds, hands on hips, shake his head and blame his teammates. Brilliant.

His 'hopeful' chips against us were half decent, at worst, passes in my mind.

He's got some vision about him, just lacks finesse. If it weren't for his robust pace he'd be marked easily enough, but he does have it and it causes opposition problems.

That's probably his main flaw as an attacker, so if he can add to his game he could easily be worthy of a place in the top division, perhaps Europe.

It would seem like some have a bit of a hang up about his departure, which is their prerogative, but I think it clouds judgement.

He's a busted flush. Those two legs were the biggest games of his career and he was shite, time and time again he made the wrong decision. He seems to play like a 12 year old playing FIFA. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

I thought in those two games he was better than he was at Villa. He actually seemed to have realised he needs to cross the ball rather than doing everything himself. 

Was still shit though. We've just shown the whole Championship how to deal with 'Boro next season. I imagine Traore is going to be one frustrated player next year.

Edited by PieFacE

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

I thought in those two games he was better than he was at Villa. He actually seemed to have realised he needs to cross the ball rather than doing everything himself. 

Was still shit though. We've just shown the whole Championship how to deal with 'Boro next season. I imagine Traore is going to be one frustrated player next year.

Lot of poor defenders about that he will still look good in games

On 15/05/2018 at 19:01, villa4europe said:

He was pretty much exactly what i expected, thats the only way ive ever seen him play

No brain at all, he'll be 28 still labelled as raw and in need of coaching, its not going to happen, at chelsea he would get more space...to do what? He cant cross the ball and no way is he fitting in to chelseas moses position

In a year or 2... ?

Edited by villakram

Â