Adama Traore

mwj

He's only 19!? Believable turn of pace, any striker could score 20+ goals a season if you poach that 6 yard box with him playing... For the sake of the reported 6m, get the facial organised Tim!

If you need some extra jizz Tim I was saving mine until the Bournemouth game. Happy to give it up early for the cause. 

it really is quite extraordinary how good this guy could become based off of his clips. that ball control...

I felt like the clips were in fast forward his feet were so quick.

Obviously it's YouTube, so I always take these clips with a pinch of salt.

But it's hard to deny he looks **** good from that video!

• Like 2

if we pull off a signing that makes all the other jizz-enducing signings we've had so far seem like average business, then...

...holy shit, I don't even know!

He's only 19!? Believable turn of pace, any striker could score 20+ goals a season if you poach that 6 yard box with him playing... For the sake of the reported 6m, get the facial organised Tim!

If you need some extra jizz Tim I was saving mine until the Bournemouth game. Happy to give it up early for the cause.

Good volunteer work DDID! Tim can't be far off firing blanks by now.

• Like 1

I'm not really sure where he'll play...yes it's about a Squad ect but we seemingly already have players for right wing/right forward.

Kind of worrying we are buying players for attacking roles & not a centre half m.

We've been playing Bacuna on the right-wing all preseason, I'd say another winger is quite a big priority.

If we play 433 he wont fit so easily though.

I think we will eventually go 4-3-3...my point being if we do id expect Ayew to play on the right side of that. Gil/Gabby can also play in the false 10/inside right forward role.

Bacuna can even operate there & also in a 4-4-2. Adama is a winger/inside forward who plays right side, it's just to me we are right side heavy as it is. Unless we do in fact play 4-4-4-2/4-4-1-1 (personally I don't think those formations cut it anymore) but who knows. Could mean someone is going to be surplus to requirements...Gabby?

Good volunteer work DDID! Tim can't be far off firing blanks by now.

Hopefully I can send it in a jug or something, busy week ahead. 

Either way not to worry. I'm there. 

Â