Adama Traore

mwj

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

If we keep him I believe he'll  be the best player in the Championship next season, he'll ruin that league. 

i seen him stroll through Premier League defences on rare games he has played. the Crystal Palace goal for example was just hilariously brilliant

• Like 1

Best player in the championship? He's not even threatened to be the best player within this shower of shite.

I suggest that if he is still here, he will have zero interest in being here, playing in the championship.

He gives me the impression he has a bit of a Billy big bollocks attitude and is probably wondering Wtf he has come here for?

We never seem to have many players who love playing for us. And they are pretty much the ones that play the best for clubs. 

Edited by Woodytom

My main concern is it won't be a case of not being able to keep him, more the club trying to get rid of him due to his wages.

Wages, wages, wages, it's all I've heard for the past 6 years.

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

My main concern is it won't be a case of not being able to keep him, more the club trying to get rid of him due to his wages.

Wages, wages, wages, it's all I've heard for the past 6 years.

Yeah, that'd be a huge shame.  I'd love him to stay, he's exciting.

We were told that Barcelona surprisingly didn't put a buy back clause on him ( surprising in that rumour is they do it on every player ) and then this week I read they were offering £7m for him in order to take him back

Probably paper bollocks but £7m would be too good to turn down taking into consideration his injuries this season and how many games we got out of him.

i enjoyed watching him play v Notts County but I suspect that will be the highlight of his (brief ) stay here 

Was mesmeric in the under 21 match apparently.

They don't have a buy back clause but a first refusal clause.

He has a relegation clause.

The latter of which means he's will be 100% going. Wouldn't surprise me if Barca took him back actually. 

On 05/04/2016 at 20:47, supernova26 said:

Was mesmeric in the under 21 match apparently.

They don't have a buy back clause but a first refusal clause.

He has a relegation clause.

The latter of which means he's will be 100% going. Wouldn't surprise me if Barca took him back actually. 

Serious question...how do you know he has a relagation clause?

Serious Answer,

Matt Kendrick.

I refuse to link to that site since they started using anti ad blocking software and have awful malware ads. So search yourself, or see earlier in the thread.

Edited by supernova26

16 minutes ago, GeneralJazzman said:

He was playing second tier Spanish football last year, he hasn't done enough to prove to anyone else he is a good enough team player for them to want to buy him off us. Unlikely anyone would want to take a £7m gamble on this seasons form. 

I agree. He could be the nuts but he was part of a Barca B team that got relegated from the Spanish 2nd division...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Swerbs said:

Kendrick's on the club's naughty list so I'd be sceptical of his info.

but wasnt it him who first bought up delphs cotract clause?

He will be here next season:

1. If he has a relegation clause his wages will be in check. If he is unhappy, bad luck - who the f*ck is happy about being down in the Championship? We hold a long contract with him, hopefully we [our board] will have grown some balls and put club interests over player interests.

2. He hasn't shown anything to tempt any PL club in any display for us this season (nor any other leading team), far too raw and selfish at the moment

3. Barcelona were glad to get rid for £7m, and looks good business for them. No way he is a better player than the one they off-loaded last year, who was deemed surplus and not offering enough to them. Why would they want to buy him back?

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

I agree. He could be the nuts but he was part of a Barca B team that got relegated from the Spanish 2nd division...

2 relegations in 2 seasons

no club will want him now ;)

Â