Adama Traore

mwj

Weren't the majority of our new boys on 5 yr contracts?  Accepting there might be break clauses due to relegation, but otherwise we can play John Stones-like hardball.  We will have no reason to sell, particularly for a loss.

All I want from him to do during his time off is watch footage of himself and see how selfish he can be sometimes. Hopefully he'll see it and become a better team player because of it.

Kind of like in GOAL.

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I was only thinking about him yesterday and how his recovery is going. It was New Years when he got injured, so 3 or 4 weeks in, hopefully not too far away now. 

10 weeks was the estimate

10 weeks plus the weeks Garde adds-on because he doesn't fit into his Roy Hodgson 'don't move from your position' style of football.

Highly unlikely to be with us next season....a wage dip in The Championship when he can play in the Premier League with proper wages?

Sadly I think it is quite likely he has played his last game for us :( 

Edited by supernova26

Fluid football which involves midfielders not entering into the opponents box you mean?

Listen to somebody who knows more than most about this stuff.

LVG wouldn't be getting as much stick at Man Utd if he had Adama to come off the bench. 

Edited by supernova26

21 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

Fluid football which involves midfielders not entering into the opponents box you mean?

Listen to somebody who knows more than most about this stuff.

LVG wouldn't be getting as much stick at Man Utd if he had Adama to come off the bench. 

Priceless as always. 

37 minutes ago, supernova26 said:

10 weeks plus the weeks Garde adds-on because he doesn't fit into his Roy Hodgson 'don't move from your position' style of football.

Highly unlikely to be with us next season....a wage dip in The Championship when he can play in the Premier League with proper wages?

Sadly I think it is quite likely he has played his last game for us :( 

How often do you actually watch us play?

Â