Adama Traore

mwj

1 minute ago, Spray said:

Newspaper reports? I'm pretty sure regarding my muppet comment. that was his interview (TF) waffling on about how our shirt sales are up.

I'm talking about the fact that you believe a newspaper report that said Adama is on 75k a week despite it citing no quotes or sources, but not believing the CEO who stated that wasn't true (IIRC)

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm talking about the fact that you believe a newspaper report that said Adama is on 75k a week despite it citing no quotes or sources, but not believing the CEO who stated that wasn't true (IIRC)

I never said I believed it, I said it was widely reported. If it is indeed not true, he could be more attractive for potential buyers. 

Edited by Spray

Couple days ago remi was hopeful of a saturday return, wasnt he?! Surely the first thing a club does is throroughly asses the injury. How has it taken us some 5 days to figure out he has a broken bone? 

39 minutes ago, Callum said:

Couple days ago remi was hopeful of a saturday return, wasnt he?! Surely the first thing a club does is throroughly asses the injury. How has it taken us some 5 days to figure out he has a broken bone? 

The ineptitude of this club's physio department is legendary. 

53 minutes ago, Callum said:

Fractures of some small bones don't always show up on x-ray right away. For example, the scaphoid in the wrist may be x-rayed numerous times before it shows a break.

Now Adama has broken his foot. Ffs. I know we are **** but bloody hell we are unlucky. We have such a poor injury record in recent years and with the awful refereeing performances against us I am sure we are somehow cursed as a club. Well, we needed a break and we got one..... In Adama's foot. ; (

Edited by One For The Road

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!!! :angry:

There goes our hopes of staying up/having a cup run.

Bet Garde is happy now he can play Richardson and his Frenchies without getting anyway stick!.

**** **** **** **** shit ****.

Our one shining light has just faded away. 

12 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

There is not much they can do to prevent a broken foot. 

I wasn't referring to this specifically, just our injury record over the last few years in general. It's diabolical, although fitness may be part of the problem here and we know for a fact that we've been shit in that area.

1 hour ago, supernova26 said:

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!!! :angry:

Bet Garde is happy now he can play Richardson and his Frenchies without getting anyway stick!.

Oh, I am sure he will still get shit.

That talk about wages increasing through appearances raised its ugly head again today on the radio.  I'm sure I even read about whether the injury was even real somewhere.

Where do people dream this stuff up

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The ineptitude of this club's physio department is legendary. 

You often need to wait for swelling to subside before X-rays reveal anything useful.

1 hour ago, mwj said:

You often need to wait for swelling to subside before X-rays reveal anything useful.

Fair enough, but regardless of this particular situation, our physio department has been generally underperforming for years. It would hardly be a surprise if they'd **** up this time. 

5 hours ago, supernova26 said:

:rolleyes:

His Frenchies? 

You realise lately he's been playing ONE french player? Veretout. And he's been one of our best.

Â