Sign in to follow this  
mwj

Adama Traore

I've known Villa to be shit, and I've known them to have bad luck.

But not usually both at the same time.

• Like 2

Really gutted about this, the one small ray of sunshine gone for almost the rest of the season.

• Like 1

I would rather Traore plays on a pair of crutches than having to see SInclair start again :(

• Like 4

Quite pleased in a perverse sort of way. Gutted for the lad but delighted that he's out of the spotlight.

He wasn't going to single handedly keep us up-We are down regardless.

If this helps keep him here next season then great. I relish the prospect of watching him play a bigger role, throughout a full season-He could play a big part in getting us back up at the first attempt.

As far as this season is concerned, I wish it would end tomorrow-Along with the employment of Fox & Rielley.

• Like 1

Haha, bloody hell.  We're just not having any luck at all with injuries :(

Could be a blessing in disguise, in the same way that Amavi's ACL means be won't be moving clubs in the summer.... 8-10 weeks probably won't be long enough though 

I thnk we are safe with him for at least one more season.  Hes done absolutly nothing to entice bids just yet.

• Like 1

Dreadful news. We have horrible luck with injuries.

I think we need to add 'never had an injury' into the criteria for future players that we scout.

What a rotten club we are. Absolutely rotten everything we touch just goes to shit. Can we just forfeit the rest of this season and finish it now please

As others have said, hopefully it'll mean we can keep him for next season.  Unsure whether Traore himself would want to stay with us though :blink:

Sign in to follow this  

Â