Jump to content

Adama Traore


mwj
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think your dreaming mate, i can see most of the squad leaving

 

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

I think Richards, Lescott, possibly Okore, Amavi when fit, Gana, Sanchez, Veretout, Grealish, Gabby, Ayew are all likely to be sold on. What's worrying is if that is a championship team with some Prem quality like we're witnessing, the duffers and cloggers remaining/returning from loan are going to be league 1 standard....

I know what you are saying here, guys, but we need to get someone to buy them, and need them to want to move on, possibly taking a wages cut to do so, and always bearing in mind the standard of their performances for us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Only ones I could see staying are hutton, bacuna, clark , lescott, bunn, gabby (no one will want him on his wages) sanchez, westwood, rudy, and maybe gil

Rest will be gone

We won't lose anywhere near that many mate. For a start off, all of the ones we lose we will have to replace, and we're not going to want to buy 15 new players again. Some high earners will go though, and personally I think Traore will be one of them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

We won't lose anywhere near that many mate. For a start off, all of the ones we lose we will have to replace, and we're not going to want to buy 15 new players again. Some high earners will go though, and personally I think Traore will be one of them. 

I can see French teams coming for the likes of Veretout and Gana. Ayew has definitely shown he is good enough I can see him gone. 

My other point is we might not have a choice as if we get offers in and players dont want to play chumpionship we have to let them go. If I am not mistaken the likes of richardson, n zogbia and senderos all contracts expire so can see all three being released

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I can see French teams coming for the likes of Veretout and Gana. Ayew has definitely shown he is good enough I can see him gone. 

My other point is we might not have a choice as if we get offers in and players dont want to play chumpionship we have to let them go. If I am not mistaken the likes of richardson, n zogbia and senderos all contracts expire so can see all three being released

French teams cant afford them unless they are PSG

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, KHV said:

veretout & gueye???

both are crap, I think they will both go back to France

but nobody in France could afford them except PSG. We paid near 15million for both and their wages are probably doubled maybe even tripled from when in France

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

but nobody in France could afford them except PSG. We paid near 15million for both and their wages are probably doubled maybe even tripled from when in France

I doubt they are worth that now though, plus they would probably both be up for going back to ligue 1, nowhere near good enough for the premier league

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KHV said:

I doubt they are worth that now though, plus they would probably both be up for going back to ligue 1, nowhere near good enough for the premier league

Do you not understand what he is saying no one in France apart from PSG,  will be able to pay them the wages they are on here, so absolutely no point in them going back there.

Edited by SikhInTrinity
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

How is this so hard to comprehend? 

They could take a 50% or 70% pay cut to play in France, or they could take a small pay cut to play in the Championship. What would YOU do?

If I wasn't happy here and I didn't want to be here I would go back home. I don't think either of them want to be here

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, KHV said:

If I wasn't happy here and I didn't want to be here I would go back home. I don't think either of them want to be here

So Veretout comes out and says he's settled here now (its on the OS by the way) and you think he doesn't want to be here. So basically you think they aren't good enough, you think they don't want to be here, you think they'd go back to a French club on less money. Come on pal, you sure you aren't sitting in space with those opinions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Things aren't always as black and white as 'they aren't good enough' and 'they don't want to be here'. They aren't looking up to scratch at the moment, which is in a large part down to the fact they've come in to a car crash of a club, without good Premier League pros around them to help them out. If Veretout had picked Leicester over us, do you really think he'd be struggling now? Because I highly doubt it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, AvfcTheObsession said:

Things aren't always as black and white as 'they aren't good enough' and 'they don't want to be here'. They aren't looking up to scratch at the moment, which is in a large part down to the fact they've come in to a car crash of a club, without good Premier League pros around them to help them out. If Veretout had picked Leicester over us, do you really think he'd be struggling now? Because I highly doubt it.

I bet he wished he consulted captain hindsight on this matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â