Adama Traore

mwj

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

He will have another decent game in 18 months and people will still be bemoaning the fact we sold him, and calling him the new Pele.

Yep, what's he done there? One goal two assists? Compare that to alberts record. Great bit of business from us there

• 2 months later...
On 22/10/2017 at 14:06, Xela said:

Just come back into the squad after missing one game due to being late for a team meeting. 

Nothing more than a show pony. 

True Xela.

There was a reason Barcelona got rid of him when they did. He has not set the world of english football alight either.

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

I was saying to someone else. Just let him run and then when he gets in a dangerous position he will overhit a pass and kick it out for a goalkick. Don't worry about fouling him.

Yep and thats exactly what he did. Although the race between him and RHM was entertaining to watch.

Gabby at his peak was as quick as adama. Would have been a fun race to watch !

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bobzy said:

He's 21.

Amazing how quickly people want to write players off.

While I agree I think in this case him coming from Barcelona and being "so good they only want him to leave on a loan" has impacted just how harshly he's been treated. 

Age means very little when Barcelona rate you to be the next Messi. Now clearly they got that completely wrong, but its certainly painted a level of expectation he will likely never manage to live up to.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 22:59, VillaChris said:

Surprisingly playing well for Pulis. Not sure how he's being used in the gameplan but Pulis did get good form out of Etherington and Pennant at Stoke.

Never in a million years would I have thought that Pulis would've been the manager to get the most production out of Adama.

Another two goals today, he's been great last few weeks. 

• Like 1

Â