Adama Traore

mwj

If he picked and chose the right times to do this, instead of trying it every. single. time. he has the ball, and focus on making runs in behind he could be devastating. He has to be a little thick to not realize that, and I'm sure he's had multiple different coaches telling him the same

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Whilst I wouldn't have been against him playing, you've overstated his "achievements somewhat".

He scored in the league cup vs Notts County. The same game Joe Bennet scored...

He caused havoc against Arsenal and Watford for one attack, when the opposition didn't know who he was. Watford especially, as soon as they realised the pace he had they stuck a player on him and he did nothing for the rest of the game.

I had high hopes for him, and I think we should have played him more. But I don't think he'd have created an awful lot for us if he did.

Not really overstating. Against Arsenal he did cause them problems in what, I recall, was a very small cameo. I remember him running from the half way line past 3 or 4 players and into their box before getting an ill advised shot off, one  attack or not it made their defenders at the very least aware of him for his time on the pitch.  Not really making him out to be amazing or anything, just that he did more than the shite in front of him.

14 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Not really overstating. Against Arsenal he did cause them problems in what, I recall, was a very small cameo. I remember him running from the half way line past 3 or 4 players and into their box before getting an ill advised shot off, one  attack or not it made their defenders at the very least aware of him for his time on the pitch.  Not really making him out to be amazing or anything, just that he did more than the shite in front of him.

Yeah like I said he caused them one problem as soon as he came on.

That woke them up and they were fine for the rest of the game.

BUt yeah I agree that he should have played more, I just don't think he'd have had the massive impact some people think he would

• 1 month later...
On 21/12/2016 at 18:41, a m ole said:

He threw a hissy fit last season after an argument and stormed out of training to go home and didn't respond to any phone calls. He almost got sacked for it, remember when he didn't manage a game against Charlton?

Id put money on him being sacked the minute they slip into the bottom 3.

On 21/12/2016 at 18:52, sir_gary_cahill said:

I don't they will, would you put money on it?

You don't know any of the above for stone cold fact

Just because I can :detect::)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

he looked good on the highlights. put in one decent enough cross that nobody attacked and got a yellow card for Fer. as said many times he would be more useful up front

his pace really is something impressive

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Still 0 goals and 0 assists? 

I think so.  He did actually deliver a bit yesterday as Zat says, there was one cross that should have been a goal and he put an excellent ball over the top for Negredo, who must have the worst first touch in the history of Spain.  Also got a couple of players booked with his pace.  There is a player in there somewhere.

14 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I think so.  He did actually deliver a bit yesterday as Zat says, there was one cross that should have been a goal and he put an excellent ball over the top for Negredo, who must have the worst first touch in the history of Spain.  Also got a couple of players booked with his pace.  There is a player in there somewhere.

Oh, I don't know.

The Spanish Inquisition was pretty heavy handed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Still 0 goals and 0 assists? 

Yes but some competent strikers would definitely be finishing chances Traore makes. I haven't watch him play that much this season, but in the few matches I have seen, Traore typically creates a great chance each time. 

Â