Adama Traore

mwj

0,,10265~13904760,00.jpg

This confirms the club knew this was happening all along and were holding out on us, #UtterBastards

edit: Unless they photoshopped the rain out today.

Edited by Neil

Ok - just seen the Ts and Cs so its basically a 3 year loan deal with Barca to pay our costs for training him if they want him back within that time. Then it becomes a 2 year contract with Barca having 1st dibs on him after that. 

In order for us to make money on this deal he needs to be mediocre for 3 years followed by an improvement to a level that Barca wouldn't be interested in. 

:/ 

Like I've said - I know nothing about him but IMO this is nothing more than a glorified long term loan deal so I'm not going to get all worked about it or fall in love with him. 

How the hell did we manage this? While his name may go over the heads of some fans there are gonna be clubs in the Top 6 thinking "shit, they ain't messing around".. Traore may genuinely become one of the most talented players to ever wear our famous claret and blue.. 

• Like 1

Ok - just seen the Ts and Cs so its basically a 3 year loan deal with Barca to pay our costs for training him if they want him back within that time. Then it becomes a 2 year contract with Barca having 1st dibs on him after that.

In order for us to make money on this deal he needs to be mediocre for 3 years followed by an improvement to a level that Barca wouldn't be interested in.

:/

Like I've said - I know nothing about him but IMO this is nothing more than a glorified long term loan deal so I'm not going to get all worked about it or fall in love with him.

Iiiiii'll never fall in love agaaaaain

Â