Where are we finishing

Charlie Nicholas showing (again) that he's a man who gets paid very well to watch football and simply doesn't

If I got paid £30k a year to watch football, let alone what sky has these guys on, I'd know what colour boots the left back in our under 12 team wears let alone enough knowledge to write previews on our first team

The worst of it being 95% of these pundits are exactly the same

To be fair, Veretout can play as a winger and I see what he means about stimulating players even if it's poorly worded. The comment about Baker is bizarre, though, surely he can see that naming a player who's unlikely to start most games as a 'man to watch' is absurd. 

If Mr Sherwood persists with his admiration of Ashley Westwood, I fear we will be in a relegation struggle yet again.

Westwood is a tidy enough player but, he can't produce a decent free-kick. Just as he can't tackle, which is strange for a supposed defensive midfielder. His initial thought, when he receives the ball, is to play it straight back to the defence. He doesn't actually look forward unless a defender isn't available. He can pass 20 yards+, when given time, when rushed he panics.

With Westwood in the team all season, we will probably be relegated. With Westwood out of the team, we will finish between 11th and 14th.

If Mr Sherwood persists with his admiration of Ashley Westwood, I fear we will be in a relegation struggle yet again.

Westwood is a tidy enough player but, he can't produce a decent free-kick. Just as he can't tackle, which is strange for a supposed defensive midfielder. His initial thought, when he receives the ball, is to play it straight back to the defence. He doesn't actually look forward unless a defender isn't available. He can pass 20 yards+, when given time, when rushed he panics.

With Westwood in the team all season, we will probably be relegated. With Westwood out of the team, we will finish between 11th and 14th.

Hahahahaha! I see what you did there!

No? Oh....

This is how I know you've never watched Westwood play. Or alternatively, you completely made that up.

• Like 2

Nt sre if srz

This is how I know you've never watched Westwood play. Or alternatively, you completely made that up.

This.

That myth was debunked months ago.

Worst post ever.

Â