Where are we finishing

9th and I would be thrilled with it.

All I want is a bit of comfort this year. A bit of positive media for a change and not going into every game as the underdog.

If we scrape into the top 10, we know we have a great manager on our hands... Who I would trust to do another good window next year, and then press up into the top 7.

But this year, let's just have a comfy one, eh?

At the Emirates stadium.

Wembley?

TBH I haven't got a clue but I'm optimistic that it will be in the top half.

For the first time in what seems forever I'm excited about watching Villa!

• Like 2

I got a bet with a plop fan (to be fair he's decent as he is related to the great Peter Withe) for £50 to charity that we finish 12th or above. He said no way and that they will be top fourth or higher.

Edited by nazvfc

With so many ins and outs and so many unknowns thrown together to make a completely new team i'd suggest pretty low, hopefully not shitting it with relegation all season though and also just to have a half decent entertaining team that doesnt go half the seaso barely shooting at goal and not scoring for a ridiculous amount of games.

10 to 15, although anything from 8 to 17 seems to be covered by a fairly low spread these days. Confident that we won't go down but no idea how the new guys will gel. Haven't been this excited in years though

Anything could happen. Get a good start, new players settle well and top10 is realistic(ish).

Start badly, new guys struggle early on and it could be another long battle.

Still more ins and outs to come I think.

Â