GeordieVillan

Bunn

Hutton - New CB - Clark - Amavi

Westwood - Gueye

Veretout

Ayew          -          Sinclair 

Gestede or Kozak 

Subs.  Guzan, Richards, Bacuna, Sanchez, Cole, Robinson, Gestede or Kozak

That's what I'd like next week depending on who is fit or new signings.  Gabby, Grealish, Gil, Crespo, Richardson or Baker could come into the squad. 

• Like 1

Agreed. Listen to sherwoods interview as well. He said Westwood's spot is safe pretty much.

I guess Sanchez could be off then?

Hope not. He is good back up and will be used with Westwood imo for tougher games but he does play cb too

Ultimately our best side imo.

---------------Guzan----------------

Richards---Okore-----Clark-----Amavi

----------Gueye----Veretout---------

----------------Gil-----------------

------Ayew-------------Grealish-----

---------------Gestede--------------

Due to injury/fitness Okore Gil Veretout and Grealish wont make this weekends starting line up.

I think Vs Bournemouth Sherwood will play.

Hutton---Richards-----Clark-----Amavi

--------Gueye----Westwood---------

-----------------Cole--------------------

------Ayew-------------Sinclair-----

Hutton---Richards-----Clark-----Amavi

--------Gueye----Westwood---------

-----------------Cole--------------------

------Ayew-------------Sinclair-----

This, and it will be exciting too. Its evens that Cole will be injured before Saturday though!

Sinclair and Gil in a lot of teams - back ups for Ayew and Grealish those two I'd have thought.

Did you not see Sinclairs performance yesterday? That might have something to do with it...

It was a very good performance but he was really poor in the other 3(4?) games. He definitely put himself forward with the Forest game but I don't think he's a regular starter.

Guzan

Bacuna   Richards   Clark   Amavi

Westwood

Gueye       Veretout

Ayew                                    Sinclair

Adebayor

• Like 2

If we get a new CB I want Sherwood to sit Richards down and have a chat with him about his position on the pitch. I know we signed Richards as a CB and it's clear he wants to get better in that role, but we can't be betting our Premier League survival on a player still very new to playing as a CB. I'd ask him to play at RB and if he refuses well we already got his replacement, ship him off to the reserves where he can possibly learn to be a competent CB.. 

For Bournemouth game I would go

---------------------Guzan-------------------

Hutton----Richards-----Clark-----Amavi

----------------Westwood-------------------

----------Veretout-------Gueye-------------

Bacuna/Gil--------------------------Sinclair

--------------------Ayew--------------------

It's been said elsewhere but i love that these team selections are so varied, particularly the front line.

I wouldn't have thought I'd see a team selection that had neither Gil or Grealish in it and would (just about) be ok with it.

---------------------Guzan-------------------

Hutton----Sanchez------Clark-----Amavi

----------------Westwood-------------------

----------Veretout-------Gueye-------------

Ayew---------------------------------Sinclair

------------------Gestede--------------------

That would be ideal for me. We shipped two goals with Sanchez at the back yesterday sure but Baker went full retard for one of them and the other was a wonder strike from range. If Richards isn't gonna get better at CB then at least play a very centrally defensive midfielder there. Sanchez may get caught out from time to time as he's not an outright CB but his positioning will likely be infinitely better than Richards currently..

Depends for me. If Sinclair keeps scoring and creating chances for himself and others then as much as Grealish is good and I want to see him play he's not getting into the squad.. 

Of course Grealish makes the squad, he's one of the most exciting teenagers in English football.

He's just not had a pre season and starting him would be a risk when we don't know how up to speed a few of the foreign signings are yet.

We'll be playing a Bournemouth team pretty much on steroids next week, we don't want half our team blowing out of their back sides after an hour.

Guzan

Westwood

Gueye       Veretout

Adebayor

This but it wouldn't surprise me to see Gestede start as Adebayor can't have had much of a pre-season.

Bench: Bunn, Hutton, Baker, Grealish, Cole, Agbonlahor & Adebayor/Gestede.

Pretty interesting as that leaves out Sanchez, Kozak, Crespo, Richardson, Nzogbia, Robinson & Gil (Presumed won't be fit otherwise he's likely on the bench).

With maybe more coming in as well we really need to shift Richardson, Hutton and probably Kozak I would say. 

Edited by AndyM3000

Why do so many want Hutton to start against Bournmouth?

Surely this is a game we should be going out to win?

In my eyes, we should be on the offensive for this one and Bacuna gives us far better attacking options than Hutton. In terms of defending, I don't think the gap between them is as great as some people think. Neither of them are great.

Sinclair should start and going forward, it will be his place to loose. Currently, he is a safer bet to score than Jack is and this is something Jack needs to improve on (and I'm sure he will)

For Bournemouth I think/hope we go something like:

---------------------Guzan--------------------

Hutton-----Richards-----Clark-----Amavi

--------------------Sanchez------------------

----------Veretout------Gueye--------------

Ayew--------------------------------Sinclair

-------------------Gestede-------------------

When the window closes we'll hopefully brought in a CB or RB and come September Grealish will hopefully be back to form along with Okore coming back from injury.

Possibly we'll also have signed a new striker in Adebayor

Guzan

Westwood

Gueye       Veretout

Adebayor

This but it wouldn't surprise me to see Gestede start as Adebayor can't have had much of a pre-season.

Bench: Bunn, Hutton, Baker, Grealish, Cole, Agbonlahor & Adebayor/Gestede.

Pretty interesting as that leaves out Sanchez, Kozak, Crespo, Richardson, Nzogbia, Robinson & Gil (Presumed won't be fit otherwise he's likely on the bench).

With maybe more coming in as well we really need to shift Richardson, Hutton and probably Kozak I would say. 

Agree with this. Think Gestede will get the nod due to the reasons you stated though. Personally, I can't pick between the two of them as yet.