Starting Lineup....

GeordieVillan

I can see Ayew getting a bit of a break with Adama coming in. Apart from that I don't think Tim will tinker much unless there's fitness problems. Long term though I think we'll see more of Gestede up top, Gil in behind, with 2 of Adama, Ayew, Sinclair, Grealish and Gabby wide. A proper Front 4, exciting stuff.

to look, generally, at our best starting 11 so far, it seems quite young with still enough amount of experience to which we can see form a long term bond, below is when contracts expire.

Guzan - 2017

Amavi - 2020

Clark - 2020

Richards - 2019

Bacuna - 2020

Westwood - 2020

Gueye - 2019

Veretout - 2020

Sinclair - 2019

Gestede - 2020

Ayew - 2020

...................Guzan

Hutton Richards Clark Amavi

.......Westwood.....Gueye

Traore..........Gil.......Grealish

...................Ayew

Bunn, Okore, Bacuna, Sanchez, Veretout, Sinclair, Gestede,

It would be nice to bring in a new striker but I think that team and bench would do very well!

I think Ayew would be be best option at the moment. Gestede is best off the bench, Gabby needs to sod off, Kozak isn't fancied. . .

Hopefully we'll have a new signing soon.

didn't TS say that there would be no more incomings?

...................Guzan

Hutton Richards Clark Amavi

...................Ayew

Bunn, Okore, Bacuna, Sanchez, Veretout, Sinclair, Gestede,

It would be nice to bring in a new striker but I think that team and bench would do very well!

I think that's our best side currently but I'd have Bacuna instead of Hutton and a new striker in also, bench looks very strong to me

I agree with the Ayew comments. His first two games he was quiet but he needs time, plus he didn't have a playmaker behind him to open things up. Even as a loan striker I think he would look a lot more effective with either Grealish or Gil behind and Traore wide (all 3 would be exciting but we'd be very vulnerable on the counter attack).

At the moment I have no doubt this is our best starting 11.

Personally think we need a new Goalkeeper and top quality Striker though.

..................Guzan

Bacuna Richards Clark Amavi

...................Ayew

Bunn, Okore, Gabby, Sanchez, Veretout, Sinclair, Gestede,

• Like 1

I think Ayew would be be best option at the moment. Gestede is best off the bench, Gabby needs to sod off, Kozak isn't fancied. . .

He also said we wouldn't see Traore for some time!!

He also said we wouldn't see Traore for some time!!

haha he did indeed

Not sure if it's been asked and answered elsewhere, but have Gil & Grealish played together before (youth match aside)?

With those two, Amavi's crossing, Westwood's keen eye for a through ball and Traore doing his best impression of Billy Whizz, we surely have enough creativity for one of Ayew, Gestede or Sinclair to find the net on a semi-regular basis.

Perhaps not Gabby.

If you assume that Traore and Grealish will force there way into starting every game then 4-2-3-1 is our only formation that works.

I dont think TS will want to play Jack wide left as he likes pace in that position.

So you would expect it will be Jack or Gil in the 10 role with Sinclair/Gabby/Ayew wide left.

Then Rudy/Ayew/Gabby/Kozak/New Striker up top.

A royal rumble between Gana, Westwood, Sanchez and Veretout for the two spots in midfield.

I would have Hutton over Bacuna. I can see why TS wants Bacuna because he likes the FB to be attackers but he is a weak link defensively. Up to now he hasnt cost us points this season in my view but he easily could have done in all three games after getting beaten by Gradel, Depay and Sako a number of times.