Starting Lineup....

GeordieVillan

---------------Guzan----------------

Hutton---Richards-----Clark-----Amavi

Gueye----Westwood ----Veretout

------Ayew-------------Sinclair-----

---------------Gestede--------------

Great minds.

Thirded. Pretty good side for Grealish, Gil to fight their way back in to with I imagine another couple of signings on the horizon.

Great minds.

Thirded. Pretty good side for Grealish, Gil to fight their way back in to with I imagine another couple of signings on the horizon.

I would be very pleased to see this as the starting lineup for our premier game. Let's dust Bournemouth!

Great minds.

I would be very pleased to see this as the starting lineup for our premier game. Let's dust Bournemouth!

I'd like to see either Gil or Grealish start, I'd rather see 3 in front of a 2 than the other way around.

--------------Guzan

Hutton-----Vlaar-----Senderos----Bennett

------Delph------Westwood----Richardson

Weimann--------------------------------Agbonlahor

--------------------Holt

--------------Guzan

--------------------Holt

------Delph------

Who?

• Like 1

--------------Guzan

--------------------Holt

--------------Guzan

--------------------Holt

------Delph------

Who?

Depth? Is he a new signing? Can he play LB?

---------------Guzan----------------Hutton---Richards-----Clark-----AmaviGueye----Westwood ----Veretout------Ayew-------------Sinclair--------------------Gestede--------------

Yep, agree with this too. It feels like the starting line up against Bournemouth will be this.

Great minds.

I'd like to see either Gil or Grealish start, I'd rather see 3 in front of a 2 than the other way around.

that'd be too lightweight in my mind. having a solid three in the middle means Ayew and Sinclair can roam/switch sides behind Gestede

Great minds.

As it stands and presuming everyone is fit, I think that's nailed it, with Grealish/Gil in contention of the Ayew/Sinclair spots. The exiting thing is that can completely alter the way we play. It's nice to have some effective looking options.

Assuming we sign Gestede, Veretout and Adebayor, how does everyone see us lining up on the first day of season?? Not the team you would pick, the team that you think will start the match, and no hedging your bets, just pick 11 players and a formation....

I think as follows -

Bunn

Hutton

Richards

Clark

Amavi

Gueye

Veretout

Sinclair

Grealish

Ayew

Adebayor

Pretty much This!

Only Sanchez for Veretout and Guzan for Bunn. Once Okore is fit probably bring him into central defense for Hutton and push Richards to RB. Would be tempted to play Gabby (if he is is fit) ahead of Ayew also as I think Ayew and Veretout need more time to settle (hence Sanchez in for Veretout). Its not a good idea to play too many new players at the start of the season as we need good TEAM first and foremost, a bunch of good individuals that haven't gelled is not smart even Bournemouth could beat us then!

Funny enough, since my post - I've changed my mind! Now I think -

Bunn

Crespo

Richards

Clark

Amavi

Westwood

Gueye

Sinclair

Veretout

Ayew

Gestede

Even if we sign Adebayor, I don't think he will go straight in to the first 11, I think he will play from the bench. Not sure Gil and Grealish will be ready either. I've got a feeling he is going to play Crespo from day 1, and I still think he might go with Bunn over Guzan for the first game at least....

Are you suggesting a complete VT masturbation ban till after the game?

I'm willing to have a go. Just emptied the tank in perpetration.

What happens if we win though?!? I've got a wife and 2 kids, if you take away masturbation i'll have nothing left!

Great minds.

Fourthded, which I am aware isn't a word. Based on who's fit at present that would be my team for Bournemouth although it wouldn't surprise me to see Gabby in for Gestede.

Guzan

Bacuna Okore Richards Amavi

Sanchez

Veretout     Gueye

Gabby                     Ayew

Adebayor

team has been so successful for me so far in PES 15 it cant go wrong for Tim to try it ;)

Even players not in that team you have Hutton, Westwood, Gestede, Crespo, Clark, Grealish, Gil. Cant remember having a bench as strong as that