Rudy Gestede

midian

18 hours ago, sne said:

Scored a goal against Man U, but also from the look of it tried to bite Bially in the neck :wacko:

b3fe755f-835c-4fe0-9fc8-da931f852df3?fit=crop&h=400&w=600&s=94b5ea6001ac2d7f8cb3dcb96f846ee5ef277141

Looks more like he wants to give him a  love bite

Edited by PaulC

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, turvontour said:

Wow. No post on him for a year and a half.

Is he still at Middlesboro?

Really was a one season wonder wasnt he.

41 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Had a decent game for Palace tonight tbf. A lot more inmobile and a shitter technique than what I remember mind you..

Still at Middlesbrough lads!

2 good seasons at Blackburn rest of the time he has been woeful 

He's been injured since xmas.

He actually came on in the play off second leg but you could see he couldn't jump or run so clearly a gamble from Pulis hoping his presence would unsettle our back 4 and get Boro that away goal.

Dunno what's up with him this season but Brathwaite and Assambalonga in good form so far.

20 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Had a decent game for Palace tonight tbf. A lot more inmobile and a shitter technique than what I remember mind you..

You been sniffing glue? ?

19 hours ago, VillaChris said:

He's been injured since xmas.

He actually came on in the play off second leg but you could see he couldn't jump or run so clearly a gamble from Pulis hoping his presence would unsettle our back 4 and get Boro that away goal.

Dunno what's up with him this season but Brathwaite and Assambalonga in good form so far.

He couldn't run or jump when he played for us either.  You basically had to bounce the ball off his head to get anything out of him at all.  He genuinely must be the worst player I've ever seen for us.  How we basically broke even on him I have no idea.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

He couldn't run or jump when he played for us either.  You basically had to bounce the ball off his head to get anything out of him at all.  He genuinely must be the worst player I've ever seen for us.  How we basically broke even on him I have no idea.

Fine header of ball. We actually had lot worse players that season ? ?????

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Fine header of ball. We actually had lot worse players that season ??????

:rolleyes: And if I'd been handed a quid every time I read or heard some variant of the phrase that a player is/was "the worst player I've ever seen play for us", I'd be lounging in a spun gold hammock on the sun deck of my platinum motor yacht, having dictated this post to my ex-Bond Girl PA to type up, before stirring myself for my afternoon exercise of driving diamond golf balls into the ocean from the helicopter deck. :lol:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he's a contender for me, the hyperbole i like to stick on him is "worse than heskey" and i'd happily stand by that, he was garbage, easily the worst movement i've ever seen

he's robbed a living off of the back of a fluke season

He hasn't 'robbed a living', he turns up to training and does what he needs to as a professional. If clubs are stupid enough to give him massive contracts, that's their lookout. It's certainly not robbery. 

• Like 2

I remember being so frustrated with him. He refused to move anywhere. He'd stand still in the box, and we were wondering why we couldn't score. He must have been a defenders dream. Rudy was always in the same spot. 

I also remember watching us try to play it into his feet one time and his first touch took the ball 10 yards away. Almost looked like an attempted pass back. I really don't know how he even scored in the championship at one point. 

• Like 2

Â