Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

People are acting like it's Lionel Messi we are signing lol

But i love the positvity so keep it up :)

With all the Jizzing that that's going on it will be a big problem!  :P

I was at BHX a few years back waiting for someone on a Friday afternoon and the Odense squad walked through as they were playing us the next day in the Intertoto I think.

Recognised Djemba-Dejmba and I think Laudrup was managing them at the time, quite a cool few minutes.

I was at BHX a few years back waiting for someone on a Friday afternoon and the Odense squad walked through as they were playing us the next day in the Intertoto I think.

Recognised Djemba-Dejmba and I think Laudrup was managing them at the time, quite a cool few minutes.

I did the same at Dortmund airport. Got to see Shinji!

• Like 1

I met Kyle Walker at Alton Towers just after the season he was on loan with us....

I also met Ken Hom in Woolworths... He was shopping for DVDs...

I met Kyle Walker at Alton Towers just after the season he was on loan with us....

I saw Craig from big brother in Tenerife once. At least I think it was him, he was quite far away

• Like 1

I saw Craig from big brother in Tenerife once. At least I think it was him, he was quite far away

You sure it wasn't on the TV ?  :P

If he is on that 9pm flight, it's a busy plane. Today it's been Amsterdam to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Hamburg, Hamburg to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Berlin, Berlin to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Birmingham. 

Roma were stalling around Chicago the time Villa played a friendly there. Walking around in their tracksuits like they were the U-15s. Millionaire U-15s, mind.

tumblr_mofszh99R01rlxacvo1_1280_zpsk2okn

• Like 3

Â