Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

I'm picking someone up at the airport at 10:15 can't really get there earlier though ... So gutted . Trying my hardest to get off work early to go . Or I hope he hangs round for a brew in one of the coffee shops for me .

Trouble would be parking, my wife always drops me off.

And if it had been any other week it might have been the flight I've been getting back from Netherlands quite regularly. Typical.

I'm picking someone up at the airport at 10:15 can't really get there earlier though ... So gutted . Trying my hardest to get off work early to go . Or I hope he hangs round for a brew in one of the coffee shops for me .

And if it had been any other week it might have been the flight I've been getting back from Netherlands quite regularly. Typical.

Regularly travel to Amsterdam do you hey? ;) Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

b4276a0d605a0d93448d545297762755.png

Which flight is on he on? Impossible to track footballers these days.

First three of them will be codeshares, I'd say. Doubt he's flying Flybe.

So for anyone not too familiar with flying, the 3 arrivals all expected at 21:02 are just one flight, likely to be a KLM aircraft.

IF this isn't a wild goose chase, Jordan will be arriving at BHX at 21:02!

You're still our best bet Tom! Memorise his face, take a Villa scarf and if you see him, wave it at him and shout 'Aston Ville Simply Le Best!'

Who was the guy who went to the Sunderland training ground when Bent was rumoured to be coming here? 'GaztonVilla' I think it was. We need him back! He was committed to the cause, even if he was stuck in the North East.

Regularly travel to Amsterdam do you hey? ;)

Been working on a customer who're based in Den Bosch, so regular hikes across schiphol and a small commute.  Nice little place, but they won't sell weed around there unless you have a proof of residency card...and I don't live there so was a bit gutted about that.

Have to go back in the dam as a tourist.

Regularly travel to Amsterdam do you hey? ;)

Been working on a customer who're based in Den Bosch, so regular hikes across schiphol and a small commute. Nice little place, but they won't sell weed around there unless you have a proof of residency card...and I don't live there so was a bit gutted about that.

Working on a customer hey? ;)

• Like 2

Imagine if loads of villa fans were waiting outside and cheered him. He would either be delighted he is joining a club with such devoted fans or be totally freaked out!

i only live 5min walk down a path from Marston Green Village to the front door's of Birmingham Airport!! but not even i would go there for that!! :)

Imagine if loads of villa fans were waiting outside and cheered him. He would either be delighted he is joining a club with such devoted fans or be totally freaked out!

i only live 5min walk down a path from Marston Green Village to the front door's of Birmingham Airport!! but not even i would go there for that!! :)

Call yourself a villa fan! [emoji15]

Take on for the team! ^^

Been working on a customer who're based in Den Bosch, so regular hikes across schiphol and a small commute. Nice little place, but they won't sell weed around there unless you have a proof of residency card...and I don't live there so was a bit gutted about that.

Working on a customer hey? ;)

Yeah, that's what I tell the wife anyhow. One day she might wonder why money trickles out my bank account rather than in when I'm working huh.

• Like 1

Yeah, I really wouldn't see any value in it...we'll find out from the club soon enough if he's signing.

No real idea if he'd turn up at BHX, at what time, and it seems weird because tehy do direct flights from CDG...flown it many a time. Probably wouldn't even see him anyway, you can only wait around the arrivals with a load of other people waiting for families and he'd probably walk straight past you/take another special route or not turn up at all.

Even if you could guarantee he'd turn up, it would still be a bit sad to go on a stake out for him lol. Would take me 15mins at this time of night to get there, but no way I'm moving off me sofa :P

• Like 1

I didn't vt had so many stalkers haha I love it

It's hard not to, with all the players being signe... oh you mean following people. Gotcha.

Â