Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Our squad is going to look so much stronger by the time the window shuts.

I wasn't a fan of the Sherwood appointment but has to be said he is doing a great job so far.

IF we replace Delph and more importantly Benteke i agree

Gueye even in pre season looks a much better player than Delph.

I disagree. And I'm shocked that some already say, definitively, Gueye is a better player. 

He looks good but Delph joined Man City for a reason, other than being a dick. And please don't tell me Man City bought him cause he is English. He will start for them when fit.

He is a top player in the premier league. 

Gueye is younger, perhaps with more potential, but he is NOT a better player already and we will suffer in this position as a result.

Delph will only start because he wouldn't sign a contract if he wasn't guaranteed playing time.

And you are right if the only reason they bought him was for being English they could have chosen a player from the local pub team. But it doesn't change the fact that he wouldn’t be high up on their shopping list if he was French.

I wasn't a fan of the Sherwood appointment but has to be said he is doing a great job so far.

I disagree. And I'm shocked that some already say, definitively, Gueye is a better player. 

He looks good but Delph joined Man City for a reason, other than being a dick. And please don't tell me Man City bought him cause he is English. He will start for them when fit.

Gueye is younger, perhaps with more potential, but he is NOT a better player already and we will suffer in this position as a result.

I have to disagree I fully believe if delph wasnt english and the same level player citeh would not have signed him. 

• Like 2

Nante prez says we're haggling and in danger of losing him...sort it out, Tom

not any more we're not

This lad will be the best signing of the summer so far, if he signs ;-)

Oooo Richard you tease :-p

Excited by this potential signing. He's a very good player and has the potential to be an absolute class player if he carries on his development.

Hoping Sherwood can seal this deal and then also help him develop.

Allez le Villa!

my bad LOL it was from AVFC transfer tweet :)  .... nothing here!

Aye, he's getting it from that "whispers" account. Which is here if you care at all.....

https://twitter.com/whispers_listen

Adebayor complete 24 hours ago, yet we've kept it quiet... **** twatter. 

Judging by the writing style is that Mendi?

I have never been impressed with Delph, even when playing better at the end of last season he had little effect on games. Good, but nothing more. I maintain Gueye is better.

OT. Veretout - better again.

Edited by AntrimBlack

my bad LOL it was from AVFC transfer tweet :)  .... nothing here!

Aye, he's getting it from that "whispers" account. Which is here if you care at all.....

https://twitter.com/whispers_listen

Adebayor complete 24 hours ago, yet we've kept it quiet... **** twatter. 

Judging by the writing style is that Mendi?

I think the writing style is deliberate. 

But yeah, its probably shit, don't shoot the messenger :D 

My nephew says that french press saying he is going to Koemans House then flying to Southampton to sign for them - they aere the 'big club' not Villa - asked for source just said French Press! He is a worry pants admittedly as he believes most of what twitter says normally.

Â