Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Our squad is going to look so much stronger by the time the window shuts.

I wasn't a fan of the Sherwood appointment but has to be said he is doing a great job so far.

IF we replace Delph and more importantly Benteke i agree

Gueye even in pre season looks a much better player than Delph.

I think we should be a bit patient.  Apparently he is flying in today so it could take a few days yet.

If he is flying in today, that is the first and highest hurdle cleared. Hope you are right. Where did that information come from?

I wasn't a fan of the Sherwood appointment but has to be said he is doing a great job so far.

I disagree. And I'm shocked that some already say, definitively, Gueye is a better player. 

He looks good but Delph joined Man City for a reason, other than being a dick. And please don't tell me Man City bought him cause he is English. He will start for them when fit.

He is a top player in the premier league. 

Gueye is younger, perhaps with more potential, but he is NOT a better player already and we will suffer in this position as a result.

• Like 1

Gueye will be better.

Potentially. From day 1?

Yes - if Ayew can be classed as shit after 15mins then damn right we can class Gueye as better than Delph after more than 90 minutes!

• Like 2

Nante prez says we're haggling and in danger of losing him...sort it out, Tom

not any more we're not

This lad will be the best signing of the summer so far,  if he signs ;-)

if greed and niggly bits sabotages this deal I'll be very annoyed.

Nante prez says we're haggling and in danger of losing him...sort it out, Tom

not any more we're not

This lad will be the best signing of the summer so far,  if he signs ;-)

I hope you're right Richard.

I disagree. And I'm shocked that some already say, definitively, Gueye is a better player. 

He looks good but Delph joined Man City for a reason, other than being a dick. And please don't tell me Man City bought him cause he is English. He will start for them when fit.

He is a top player in the premier league. 

Gueye is younger, perhaps with more potential, but he is NOT a better player already and we will suffer in this position as a result.

he's better than cleverley though...

too easy to get hung up on trying to get someone better than delph, doesnt work like that, we need a better midfield trio than delph, cleverley and westwood, i think its obvious at the moment that westwood, gueye and bacuna arent going to be better but thats because of bacuna's poor pre season form

gueye and westwood looked very good v wolves, get veretout or even the mythical colombia form sanchez in there too then that midfield has a lot of potential 

Â