Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

I want this confirmed now!!!

On the Leicester stuff - I have a lot of time for their lot. Villa Vs Leicester was the first game I ever went to see as well. Like the city also! Quite good for a spot of shopping with the missus. Hope they stay up but just not do as well as us.

Veretout.

Nowhere or nothing is good for a spot of shopping with the missus.

I love a good shopping trip.

Back on topic - what are your thoughts on Jordan Veretout?

I want this confirmed now!!!

On the Leicester stuff - I have a lot of time for their lot. Villa Vs Leicester was the first game I ever went to see as well. Like the city also! Quite good for a spot of shopping with the missus. Hope they stay up but just not do as well as us.

Veretout.

Nowhere or nothing is good for a spot of shopping with the missus.
I love a good shopping trip.

Ghey!  ;)

Edited by Wainy316

Very diplomatic but Leicester is a shithole whether the missus likes it or not.

It's really not that bad! Much worse places around.

What, like Syria?

Exactly! You wouldn't go shopping at John Lewis in Damascus right now would you.

I had not a care in the world for Leicester, always thought fair play...underdogs over achieving at the end of last season to make a remarkable escape from relegation last season.

But from the quotes I've read here, that come from their supporters, I'm rubbing my hands with glee to a) Get a highly rated signing and B) Laugh hard at them for all the shit they've written whilst they wipe egg off their faces.

What, like Syria?

Exactly! You wouldn't go shopping at John Lewis in Damascus right now would you.

Ooo check you out, John Lewis eh?

Must have some wedge.................I'm more of a Primark man myself

• Like 1

two of my favourite ever attacking midfield signings were Hadji and Kachloul. The latter was ripped under the nose of Swindon or Bolton or something like that.

Ignore the fact Gregory then couldn't be arsed to play either of them.

Yep, Kachloul unashamedly changed his mind because we gave him an absolute fortune in wages compared to the other deal on the table. He then proceeded to be quite shit. Whereas as you say Hadji just kind of got left on the sidelines. Couldn't wait to see a lot more of him but it never happened. I had him about 2 or 3 classes above Kachloul though.

Kachloul played quite well at first prompting JG to say he was surprised how good he was as if he signed him based on names out of hat.... then was almost never played again.

I loved Hadji, really wished he had played more.

Pretty sure we had to pay Coventry(?) some installments on appearances for Hadji and deadly was having none of it. Shame.

What, like Syria?

Ooo check you out, John Lewis eh?

Must have some wedge.................I'm more of a Primark man myself

Nah was the first place that came to mind because Leicesters shopping centre is pretty much set around JL.

Imagine if we're playing Leicester this season and Veretout scores a last minute winner...

FOR WHOOOOOO?!!

Leicester. Probs an own goal....

Â