Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

The best post on that Foxes site is this one

Just shows inept sherwood is when he targets players that our scouting team identify. Villa a bigger club? They may well be but season after season they struggle, I think they will struggle again with that clown in charge. Get your own targets Sherwood......Claudio needs to work overtime for some big signings.

Imagine actually thinking Sherwood is sitting around waiting for Leicester to identify targets and then moving for them :)

Probably Gary Lineker.....

Still dubious though. On SSN Transfer Centre they have quotes from Ranieri saying that they are likely to sign a player, to replace Cambiasso, by the end of the week.

Hopefully it's not Veretout.

Well if its anything like their manager search when thought they were getting Klopp then I expect them to sign Karl Henry or Glenn Whelan

I'm bored with hearing about the Leicester forum. Go on: Brush up on your Eengleesh school French and tell us what the Nantes forum is saying instead.

amavi jordan, Jordan Ayew, Jordan Veretout ... they are not just for nerds aston villa?
  • Like 1

I'm bored with hearing about the Leicester forum. Go on: Brush up on your Eengleesh school French and tell us what the Nantes forum is saying instead.

They're saying, those Leicester fans seem a bit like lunatics. They were rock bottom for months on end, went on an impressive run, finished a whopping 3 points ahead of Villa so now feel like Veretout should choose them over Villa because of this? Le lunatiques!

• Like 1

The best post on that Foxes site is this one

Just shows inept sherwood is when he targets players that our scouting team identify. Villa a bigger club? They may well be but season after season they struggle, I think they will struggle again with that clown in charge. Get your own targets Sherwood......Claudio needs to work overtime for some big signings.

Imagine actually thinking Sherwood is sitting around waiting for Leicester to identify targets and then moving for them :)

What the fox is going on in their heads

Edited by dukes

Perhaps we were never in for him anyway and it was just Leicester all along. Maybe the journos put 2 and 2 together and got 5. Nothing official has come from this which suggest we are in the running so.... Probably looking at other targets!

Perhaps we were never in for him anyway and it was just Leicester all along. Maybe the journos put 2 and 2 together and got 5. Nothing official has come from this which suggest we are in the running so.... Probably looking at other targets!

Have you read the thread? There seems to be a lot of smoke. Doesn't mean there's a fire, but...

I won't celebrate until I see

TIHGFBSPDCIJ

(The it's happening gif followed by South Park dad covered in jizz)

Edited by Ponky
  • Like 3

Well actually there is! The president of Nantes claimed that he will join a "large English club" which clearly rules out that "small English club" from Leicester.

Â