Penalty Taker?

withes_shin

If he signs Ayew. 

He scored 4-5 last season for Lorient didn't he which suggests he's an accomplished taker.

Adebayor's scored plenty during his career aswell.

From the existing lot I reckon Grealish would be good at them.

Those who think it should be Bacuna are forgetting that he probably won't even start.

If we sign Ayew it has to be otherwise Gill maybe. Penalties are all about confidence, nothing to do with technique. Any footballer can score a penalty.

It very much is to do with technique. It helps if you're confident but confidence isn't going to matter if its a poor strike.

Those who think it should be Bacuna are forgetting that he probably won't even start.

If we sign Ayew it has to be otherwise Gill maybe. Penalties are all about confidence, nothing to do with technique. Any footballer can score a penalty.

Would you want Gabby taking a penalty?

I can only imagine the horror of seeing him step up. 

I wouldn't mind. I'm sure a player that has scored over 70 Premier League goals can take a penalty.

Not sure the fans behind the net would be chuffed about it either!

Â