Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

The Benteke cash will have clubs raise the price but i expected its a double whammy of Benteke cash and the much publicised TV cash that is letting overseas clubs raise the asking prices.

Of course you know when he signs it will be for an "undisclosed fee" and this pounds versus euros debate will be an unending thing on Villa talk for ever more.

• Like 2

Seems like a decent signing and fits the definition of young and hungry.

Forget the fee, I demand to know if the bid was cheeky?

Very cheeky, infact down right rude

Or more importantly did we 'prepare a bid'?

Seems a bit of a God botherer if that Facebook page is legit. Lots of footballers seem keen on Jesus or Allah and the like.

The best was Bozzie deciding he was a Buddhist for a week and in his first game Klinsmans face viciously assaulted Bozzie's knee...

how long does ramadan last for.........used to play sunday league with a few lads who fasted for it and they were always knackered after about 15 mins of a match.

naturally, I am not comparing a £12M professional footballer to my former Staff of Life FC team-mates but still.........

I think we're in the clear until about 2020 when it starts to overlap with the football season again.

Seems like a decent signing and fits the definition of young and hungry.

Forget the fee, I demand to know if the bid was cheeky?

Very cheeky, infact down right rude

Or more importantly did we 'prepare a bid'?
Just young, Ramadan has finished so no longer hungry.

I'll let myself out.

Moeen Ali has performed very well for England during the ramadan, last season against India and against the Aussies in the first test. I'm not sure it has that much of a negative effect on your performance. 

Moeen Ali has performed very well for England during the ramadan, last season against India and against the Aussies in the first test. I'm not sure it has that much of a negative effect on your performance.

I'm sure sportsmen are allowed to eat and drink during the day during Ramadan.

I'm sure sportsmen are allowed to eat and drink during the day during Ramadan.

If they're travelling yeah. I think they are allowed to make up the fast later also.

Â