Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Are people judging players on a 4 minute youtube video? Does he work hard? Does he track back? Can he pick a pass? Is he consistent? Can he use both feet?

Some one watch it again and let me know please.

Cheers.

Does he work hard? Well he runs a lot

Does he track back? Not sure

Can he pick a pass? Definitely

Is he consistent? Of course, I watched the whole clip and he never missed

Can he use both feet? Mmmm - I need to check

...Boy does nothing, boy does nothing

It's not the best chant idea. Come to think of it, it doesn't even mention his name!

Not sure if it's been mentioned but his Facebook page seems to mention that a medical is imminent.

I just found a Facebook page that looks like it might be his.. Non-professional photos. Comments from friends rather than fans..

.. He has the Villa logo as one of his wall pictures though which lets it down. Clicky.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but his Facebook page seems to mention that a medical is imminent.

I just found a Facebook page that looks like it might be his.. Non-professional photos. Comments from friends rather than fans..

.. He has the Villa logo as one of his wall pictures though which lets it down. Clicky.

Hmmm! I guess we'll find out soon enough. I wonder if he has a Twitter or Instagram account?

£12 million is nothing in this league these days. Hopefully he's good, but in this day and age the risks are getting more and more expensive.

Hmm..

It's really not unfortunately, boro are trying to sign Rhodes for £14m...

how long does ramadan last for.........used to play sunday league with a few lads who fasted for it and they were always knackered after about 15 mins of a match.

naturally, I am not comparing a £12M professional footballer to my former Staff of Life FC team-mates but still.........

Ramadan lasts around a month and it finished last week.

cool, when does it start? If it's just a summer thing then guess it don't matter.....

must have been friendlies I played in with my old mates....

The start date goes back roughly 11 days each year, as it's based on a lunar cycle - so depending on the year you played in, Ramadan would have fallen during a certain time of the year. Won't really affect Ayew much, since Ramadan probably won't encroach into the football season proper until 2017/2018 and he might be gone by then! 

cool, when does it start? If it's just a summer thing then guess it don't matter.....

The start date goes back roughly 11 days each year, as it's based on a lunar cycle - so depending on the year you played in, Ramadan would have fallen during a certain time of the year. Won't really affect Ayew much, since Ramadan probably won't encroach into the football season proper until 2017/2018 and he might be gone by then! 

He'll defo be gone then once Real Madrid invoke his £1.5m release clause

• Like 1

Fear not, I am sure Gabby won't be going anywhere soon.

Fear not, I am sure Gabby won't be going anywhere soon.

we'd have to pay someone £1.5M and give them Ayew to shift Gabs

Â