Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Scored a couple of crucial goals this season and has been one of the only players to make a difference or impact when used as a sub..... excellent technique and at times looks like he can beat 11 men and stick it top bins.... failure to spot the right pass at times frustrated the hell out of me though! 

Wish you well Jordan. Good luck.

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Has he gone yet?

Honestly, no time for the guy. I'll be very happy to see him move on.

I think the "Hound dogs" are gradually been hounded out.....Ayew always looks full of melancholy to me.

I think Steve is trying to change the attitude about the place.......similar to what Graham Taylor did.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think the "Hound dogs" are gradually been hounded out.....Ayew always looks full of melancholy to me.

I think Steve is trying to change the attitude about the place.......similar to what Graham Taylor did.

All well and good and I pretty much agree - but he best have another striker coming round that revolving door - otherwise we can wave bye bye to the play offs

7 minutes ago, Dave J said:

All well and good and I pretty much agree - but he best have another striker coming round that revolving door - otherwise we can wave bye bye to the play offs

I don't think we'd be letting him go if we weren't 99% sure of getting someone else in.

• Like 1

Over rated, over stated and flatters to deceive.

He has given the club next to nothing in the time he has been here and its telling that a club like Swansea are signing him. There is every chance he will be back in the Championship next season.

Its also telling that when clubs get relegated from the Prem the vultures circulate and cherry pick the best players. Nobody was interested then, Swansea are pretty desperate.

He's not a team player and I do not think he will be missed. 

• Like 1

First player I ever saw score for us live and at Villa Park. Will have a small spot in my heart for him because of that but otherwise not sad to see him go. Don't think he and Kodjia in the same team work together.

The way I see it is Ayew is a me-first player: will only bring his team mates into the play at the last resort. 

While there is a place for these sorts of players you can't really afford to have too many of them clogging up the field trying to do it all on their own.

We already have Kodjia for this and in my view Kodjia is hands down far more effective.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Patrick van Aanholt is going for 14M ffs. No way in hell is Ayew worth 8M in today's market.

Van Aanholt has a similar goal record to Ayew and he plays at left back

Ayew is worth a generous 10 million

• Like 1

Â