New Captain?

villianusa

I think Clark has most of the qualities needed, and he's a personal favourite of mine. So, he'll have a big role as captain next season.

Edit: Ok, a bandwagon post.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

I don't think our new captain is currently at the club. I reckon that someone may come in and be given the armband e.g. Darren Fletcher at West Brom. (not ITK at all but just have a feeling Sherwood knows that he needs a good captain, and there isn't one at the club at the moment)

captaincy is a load of rubbish though, its just an armband and not like in cricket when it actually has some responsibility

Im sorry to be cynical, but have you ever played a game of football at any level? 

captaincy is a load of rubbish though, its just an armband and not like in cricket when it actually has some responsibility

Im sorry to be cynical, but have you ever played a game of football at any level? 

on what basis. That you must have played a game of football to understand what captains do? They wear a little armband, do the coin toss and thats it

Dont need an armband to lead. Italy for example 4 time World Cup winners give the armband to the player with most caps regardless, same in othe countries

Â