Premier League Relegation 2015/6

Richard

West Ham don't look good at all. Thrown away a 2-0 lead against a Romanian side and have got something like 3 red cards in 5 games under Slaven. Can see them having a December sacking.

The red cards are quite ironic considering they got into the Europa League Qualifiers through the Fair Play League haha.

18: West Ham (Would love for them to be relegated the season before they move into the Olympic Stadium and I think it may well happen)

19: Newcastle (Last season they scraped survival by the skin of their teeth, no real investment in their shite playing squad post season and as soon as the pressure is on Mclaren as a manager he normally crumbles under it (England, Notts Forest, Wolfsburg, Derby last season).

20: Leicester (Joke of a club, poor squad and there is a reason why Ranieri was sacked by Greece, he is a shite manager).

Watford, Norwich, Bournemouth, Sunderland and us will all be in the mix.

18: West Ham (Would love for them to be relegated the season before they move into the Olympic Stadium and I think it may well happen)

19: Newcastle (Last season they scraped survival by the skin of their teeth, no real investment in their shite playing squad post season and as soon as the pressure is on Mclaren as a manager he normally crumbles under it (England, Notts Forest, Wolfsburg, Derby last season).

20: Leicester (Joke of a club, poor squad and there is a reason why Ranieri was sacked by Greece, he is a shite manager).

Re: Newcastle, they've spent a fair wedge on Mitrovic, Wijnaldum and Mbemba (i think that's who they've signed).

Oh and why wouldn't you have Albion to be in the mix too?

Edited by daggy_333

Re: Newcastle, they've spent a fair wedge on Mitrovic, Wijnaldum and Mbemba (i think that's who they've signed).

Forgot about that little club up the road, they will definitly be in the shit when Pulis leaves before the end of the transfer window if not before.

They've signed those 3 players, but are any of them going to improve that team that Newcastle put out last season. Maybe Wijnaldum if he continues his pre-season form otherwise I think not.

Forgot about that little club up the road, they will definitly be in the shit when Pulis leaves before the end of the transfer window if not before.

They've signed those 3 players, but are any of them going to improve that team that Newcastle put out last season. Maybe Wijnaldum if he continues his pre-season form otherwise I think not.

Mitrovic is pretty highly rated from what I've read. I think they will be in the mix for sure though unless they get a few more in.

Copied verbatim from the Guardian's pre-season video preview about Norwich, a comment from a local media 'expert':

'I'm surprised at the lack of business we've done up to this point . . . [some guff about how Mulumbu and Dorrans are going to save them] . . . don't really have any top quality back-up [for our center-backs]. I think what will help this season is that we've managed to retain a lot of the squad who got relegated from the Premier League previously, and being able to kind of gel, and not having to worry about a lot of new signings bedding in to make the core of the team'. 

Sure, yes, that does sound like excellent news. 

Surprised so many people tipping Albion. Can't see Pulis relegating a team, especially with some of the other rubbish around. I'll go Watford, Leicester, Norwich... but I expect Sunderland and Bournemouth to be right in the mix.

Hard to pick 3 with the window still open, but I think it will be between: Leicester, Bournemouth, Watford, Norwich, Sunderland and West Ham as the surprise team to struggle, not convinced by Bilic and they have the Europa League which nearly always causes a dip in league form.

• Like 1

Talksports Durham and professional northerner Gough tipped Norwich bottom, Sunderland and Leicester.

It was hilarious listening to there reasoning though, Gough actually said

"Norwich will be doomed from the start, they havnt brought anyone, although if they sign someone they might stay up, but only if he's good"

This guy actually gets paid to be on the radio?

Gough picked west brom over one of them didn't he?

Some of it was interesting, Durham raised the point that Sunderland have survived due to the new manager bounce about 3 years on the trot now a tactic with how they've got DA to stay they surely won't be looking to do again, both dragged West Ham in to it before us, from what I heard we weren't discussed, couple of people txt it in and they shot it down

Norwich, Leicester and a.n.other for me, would love the baggies to sell berahino and go down, would love to see the pulis bubble burst

He's not wrong though is he?

You need to listen to TS to get the full context,changing opinion halfway through a call

Sorry, my response probably didn't translate very well through text . . . I was certainly being sarcastic. Though are we talking about Darren Gough here? Why would he know anything anyway?

As long as Cameron Jerome is their starting striker they have no chance.

Leicester still for me, they won't keep up last season's momentum.

Now Sunderland are the interesting one for me...always down there and then do their miraculous escapes...even later than us as they start it in April.

I think this will finally be the year but I can also see them ditching Advocaat mid season and appointing Big Sam which will change things as he's another manager who dosen't get relegated from the premier league.

Leicester - don't fancy Ranieri there - an ill fitting appointment

Norwich - look very weak to be honest

Watford / Sunderland / West Ham to fill the vacant spot there - also unconvinced by West Ham too - and they've lost Valencia for 3 months which will make it harder for them to get off to a decent start. 

I don't think Newcastle or Palace will have impressive seasons either but both have enough to be clear along with us - they are our mini league rivals along with Bournemouth, Stoke and Swansea I think. 

Ultimately no one knows how Bournemouth, Norwich or Watford will fare. Them along with Leicester, Sunderland, Newcastle, Palace, WBA, W. Ham and Us will more than likely make up the bottom half in some order or other. 

They are the 9 home games I'll be expecting a win from anyway.

Â